What's new

Would you rather be a hero or a villain in a movie?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Being a Villain in a movie would really be dope but I would rather be a supervillain who does good things. Heroes always have ideologies and mentalities that are naive, to the point that they even prevent others from accomplishing their goals in the interest of a greater good.
Take the two most iconic heroes in recent history; Superman and Batman.
Would you rather be a hero or a villain in a movie?

It's going to be villain for me. I have always had a thing for villains in movies and video games too. I loved Thanos so much in the Avengers Infinity War. He was damn strong even before he got any of the infinity stones. The same thing goes for Lord Darkseid in DC and also Sephiroth, the main antagonist of Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake.

I think I would be more of a villain, I don't know why, but I sense it, I don't have a preference in being a villain or a hero, but I don't think I would give the profile of a hero in a movie, maybe the profile of an antihero yes, who knows.

I think I would be more of a villain, I don't know why, but I sense it, I don't have a preference in being a villain or a hero, but I don't think I would give the profile of a hero in a movie, maybe the profile of an antihero yes, who knows.

I would actually say that some of the so called villains have a very good reason for what they do. It's just that how they go about it isn't well thought of and that's made them out to be a villain. Let everyone say what they want about Thanos, he's always going to be my guy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back