What's new

Would you hire a male nanny?

Nanny job is an odd job for men. It's a female job and it's very rare for male to be doing nanny. To me, make cannot take care small kids like women can do, I might be wrong though. But men that can take care small kids like women can do are not much.
What if a male has been trained in that particular job role. It is unnatural for men to be painting women's nails but some men have trained on it and are doing it well. A male can be trained to do a nanny job.

That's not happening, if you are good at doing that I'm not sure if you can get the good results you are looking for, no matter how skilled the person might be I don't think it's a good idea.

That's just it, I don't even know why males are doing this kinds of job, they have a lot of things that they can do to earn money but they still prefer to work as a nanny.
In my own perspective, I think hiring a male nanny might be dangerous because I don't even believe male are into the work of nanny , though there are some that are good at their work .

Nanny job is often considered as a female job because it's assumed that ladies are better suited to take care of kids and home.

But in a situation where a male applies to work in your home as a nanny, would you be interested or open to considering such applications if he happened to pass your evaluation?

Many families may feel more comfortable hiring a female nanny due to their own upbringing or personal preferences.

Women have traditionally been associated with childcare roles, and there may be a perception that women are naturally more nurturing, patient, and skilled in caring for children.

In my own perspective, I think hiring a male nanny might be dangerous because I don't even believe male are into the work of nanny , though there are some that are good at their work .
Even me too, we have a lot of things that the male's can do an earn money, but being a nanny doesn't really make any sense, those kinds of people are not serious.

Even me too, we have a lot of things that the male's can do an earn money, but being a nanny doesn't really make any sense, those kinds of people are not serious.
Employing a male nanny sounds very odd for me. Don't get me twisted , there are alot of male nannies that could do even better than the females. But it doesn't sound right though.

No matter the level of argument on this thread, I still opine that a male can never be a nanny. There is nothing that can give a male the temperament to babysit a child.

That's true but for me I have never seen them, this not a good idea for me, men have a lot of things to do than to be a nany, to me this foolish ness.
Employing a male nanny sounds very odd for me. Don't get me twisted , there are alot of male nannies that could do even better than the females. But it doesn't sound right though.

A male nanny no matter how qualified he is will never be better than a female nanny in many way because females generally know how to care for kids more than a male nanny.

If actually I needed a nanny I am going to hire a good person, I think women nanny are better to hire, than any other one because them take the work very serious, almost the nanny that I am seeing are woman.

I cannot hire a male nanny. Being a nanny means that that person will be around children for a long time unsupervised. Men are definitely not known for being caretakers for children. It's just the way it is, so I won't take unnecessary risks.

Nanny job is often considered as a female job because it's assumed that ladies are better suited to take care of kids and home.

But in a situation where a male applies to work in your home as a nanny, would you be interested or open to considering such applications if he happened to pass your evaluation?

I will find it difficult to hire a male nanny. I mean this is a job exclusive to women and I feel that women can always be in the best place to make important decisions on what a baby needs at a particular point in time or not and deserves to be in charge and not men.

If I needed a nanny, I would hire the best person for the job. I think women are usually better when it comes to being nannies, mainly for the nurturing they do. But men can also do it too. It's just more women do it then men do.

Yeah, that's very correct. When it comes to taking care of kids, I believe that it's more natural for ladies/women to best at it but that doesn't mean a man can't do it well either. It's just a matter of choice and who's going to do the job better to your liking.

A male nanny can do the same work that a female will do so I don't see reason why I will not be able to employ one. The gender does not matter but the quality of work they do.

Yeah, that's very correct. I believe in the same thing as well because there is never a place where it is written that gender plays a role in someone being able to do a job successfully. So, it doesn't make it impossible for a male to be able to carry out the job of a nanny as long as it is something that person have mastered to do.

I don't think I would hire a male nanny, It is a popular believe that females are better when it comes to taking care of kids. Females are more tolerant compared to Males. So, I would not hire a Male nanny.

I believe that it is a general conception that females are better in the job of being a nanny but this is not usually a fact because it have been proven that men can also do the job very well.

It is simply because of the nature of the job which tallies well towards the feminine position that makes it seems that the job is better suited for them.

I have nothing against those men who choose to work as a male nanny but I will not be comfortable hiring them to take care of my kids. They might be good at it but I can never feel relaxed knowing it's a man who's looking after my kids.

Women nannies tend to be better because they are more emotional and kids are emotional so they can understand them easily to feel how they feel and so on but I would hire a male nanny if he is also emotional and seems to know the job, I don't think it's a job where only the woman is good there are good nannies out there who are males maybe not a lot but they do exist so it very depends.
women and men both have pros and cons like anything in the world it's not always easy to decide which sex is more effective in a job.

Most men don't know how to nature kids. So I will hesitate in hiring a male nanny. Unless they show that they are really good at the job. The good thing with men is that their attention is one way directed. So they can do anything they set their mind to do.

I completely agree with you with this assessment because in most cases it is not actually the duty of men to nurture babies. It is to provide money that is needed to take care of their responsibilities. In a situation whereby a man have the skill to nurture baby, then it is still an added advantage for the man.

That's not happening, if you are good at doing that I'm not sure if you can get the good results you are looking for, no matter how skilled the person might be I don't think it's a good idea.

There must be a very good reason why you think it's not a gold idea to hire a male nanny, what could that be? I don't buy this sexualizing a job to either men or women. If someone can do a job very well, they should get the job.

I will find it difficult to hire a male nanny. I mean this is a job exclusive to women and I feel that women can always be in the best place to make important decisions on what a baby needs at a particular point in time or not and deserves to be in charge and not men.

Honestly, I don't believe that the job of a nanny is exclusive to women. It is just the assumption a lot of people have made simply because women have been known to be the ones that are taking care of kids. I know it is the reason why a lot of people find it very difficult to employ a male as their home nanny.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back