Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$0.0100USD
Biznotes
Nanny job is often considered as a female job because it's assumed that ladies are better suited to take care of kids and home.

But in a situation where a male applies to work in your home as a nanny, would you be interested or open to considering such applications if he happened to pass your evaluation?

There àre certain job roles that are natural to a particular gender. It would be an anomaly to find a person from the other gender do the job. The job if a nanny is such. It is naturally a woman's job because of their physiological disposition. I would never hire a make nanny.

Nanny job is often considered as a female job because it's assumed that ladies are better suited to take care of kids and home.

But in a situation where a male applies to work in your home as a nanny, would you be interested or open to considering such applications if he happened to pass your evaluation?
I hardly trust people when it comes to taking care of my children and it will even be difficult for me to go for a nanny not to talk for a male nanny. I won't do it.

Most men don't know how to nature kids. So I will hesitate in hiring a male nanny. Unless they show that they are really good at the job. The good thing with men is that their attention is one way directed. So they can do anything they set their mind to do.

I hardly trust people when it comes to taking care of my children and it will even be difficult for me to go for a nanny not to talk for a male nanny. I won't do it.

I know some people that have this kind of disposition when it comes to people taking care of their kids for them. So you are not the only one that feels the same way but in a situation whereby you are forced to allow another person to take care of your kid, you will definitely have to be making the choice of either hiring a male or a female nanny.

Well I think it may depends on the situation at hand. sometimes it may not be a big deal actually but it should be someone whom you really trust with your child life. because men are sometimes nasty and rude.

Well I think it may depends on the situation at hand. sometimes it may not be a big deal actually but it should be someone whom you really trust with your child life. because men are sometimes nasty and rude.

I believe that being rude and nasty is not something that has to do with men only because you can also find the same quality in ladies. This is why I believe that evaluation of the person that you are about to hire for the position is what you should take very seriously to find out exactly the kind of person you want to hire for a nanny job.

I know some people that have this kind of disposition when it comes to people taking care of their kids for them. So you are not the only one that feels the same way but in a situation whereby you are forced to allow another person to take care of your kid, you will definitely have to be making the choice of either hiring a male or a female nanny.
I think I will even prefer taking my kid to my mother's place so that she will be able to take care of him or her instead of allowing a nanny to take care of my child

A male nanny can do the same work that a female will do so I don't see reason why I will not be able to employ one. The gender does not matter but the quality of work they do.

I think that the female nanny are more effective at the job and have not come across a male nanny before. if I'm to employ one, I would prefer to choose the female nanny.

I don't think I would hire a male nanny, It is a popular believe that females are better when it comes to taking care of kids. Females are more tolerant compared to Males. So, I would not hire a Male nanny.

Yes you are right, most at times ladies do this kinds of job, but we have some men that also do that, if that can help you it will be a good idea to do it especially if you don't have much time to take care of your kids.

I am not sure if male nannies are available here. But even if they were available I don't think I would hire a male nanny. I believe women have natural motherhood instinct and they will be better nanny

I think I will even prefer taking my kid to my mother's place so that she will be able to take care of him or her instead of allowing a nanny to take care of my child

I believe that this is one of the best ways to go about having someone to help you and take care of your kids, and as long as your mother is still alive, it is the best option but in a situation whereby your mother is no longer available to do that for you, you have to look for an alternative.

Well for me it all depends of what an individual want or need and as for me, I will not like a male nanny in a family house except if I am the only person in such house.

I believe that this is one of the best ways to go about having someone to help you and take care of your kids, and as long as your mother is still alive, it is the best option but in a situation whereby your mother is no longer available to do that for you, you have to look for an alternative.
Exactly.
There should be someone close to you who can help you take care of your children when you are not around instead of hiring a nanny. I do not go with the idea of hiring a nanny.

Even though some families prefer a female nanny, there isn't any rationale why a male nanny should be considered less competent for childcare. Also, certain families may choose to have a male nanny, especially with young sons, because they can give a vital masculine example for them to look up to.

I am not sure if male nannies are available here. But even if they were available I don't think I would hire a male nanny. I believe women have natural motherhood instinct and they will be better nanny
That is true. Women have a natural motherhood and nurturing instinct which most or all men don't have. So they make better nannies than men.

Well for me it all depends of what an individual want or need and as for me, I will not like a male nanny in a family house except if I am the only person in such house.
Yes you are right, you can hardly see a male working as a nanny, we have them but they are not that much, people do prefer having a female nany.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back