What's new

Would you hire a male nanny?

Even though I do not believe in gender based roles but I also think that there are some jobs that can be done better by a certain gencer compared to another gender. For example, women could be better nanny where as men could be better working in risky jobs.

Even though some families prefer a female nanny, there isn't any rationale why a male nanny should be considered less competent for childcare. Also, certain families may choose to have a male nanny, especially with young sons, because they can give a vital masculine example for them to look up to.

This is another good angle to look at it from especially when it comes to the sex of kids to be looked after by the nanny. As long as the male nanny can do every other job required by a nanny, he will be a good example to the male kids.

Experience has proven that when a male enters a female dominated profession, he tends to do it excellently and very skillfully. I would hire a male Nanny because there is every tendency that he might be better than the females.

Yes you are right, you can hardly see a male working as a nanny, we have them but they are not that much, people do prefer having a female nany.
That is it for me and it is very simple like that. Most male that comes for a nanny job is mostly push to be a gate man at my side if it is okay for me to be doing it.

That is it for me and it is very simple like that. Most male that comes for a nanny job is mostly push to be a gate man at my side if it is okay for me to be doing it.
You are right, I don't even think it will be good for a man to become a nanny as a man you have a lot of things to do that will earn you money, but most people like this,is only condition that will push them to do such kinds of things.

You are right, I don't even think it will be good for a man to become a nanny as a man you have a lot of things to do that will earn you money, but most people like this,is only condition that will push them to do such kinds of things.
Well it is not easy to everyone but I have made up my mind no any male nanny at my side. I can go an get a female nanny even if it is in the village than taking in a male nanny.

Nanny job is often considered as a female job because it's assumed that ladies are better suited to take care of kids and home.

But in a situation where a male applies to work in your home as a nanny, would you be interested or open to considering such applications if he happened to pass your evaluation?
As a man I wouldn't be all that comfortable. Though it depends on so many things like the person's age and some other factors to be considered.
It is something that is mostly suited for the ladies and as a result I will choose to hire a lady for the job rather than a man.

Well I think it depends on what kind of jobs that will be done. If it's a job that requires a male nanny, definitely I will fo it but if it requires a female, I most have to make the right choice.

Well it is not easy to everyone but I have made up my mind no any male nanny at my side. I can go an get a female nanny even if it is in the village than taking in a male nanny.
😅😅 That's true, it's much more preferable, taking a male nanny is not appropriate, something dangerous might happen, just like you said taking them from the village might be better.

No, i would hire a male nanny. If it's possible, i'd prefer not to hire a nanny at all but if it's necessary for me to have one, then i believe a female is better suited for the job.

No, i would hire a male nanny. If it's possible, i'd prefer not to hire a nanny at all but if it's necessary for me to have one, then i believe a female is better suited for the job.
That's just it, I don't even know why males are doing this kinds of job, they have a lot of things that they can do to earn money but they still prefer to work as a nanny.

I feel it depends on the country because in my country i haven't come across any male nanny. I feel men in my country has a big ego and they would not want to do this kind of work.
That's just it, I don't even know why males are doing this kinds of job, they have a lot of things that they can do to earn money but they still prefer to work as a nanny.

Experience has proven that when a male enters a female dominated profession, he tends to do it excellently and very skillfully. I would hire a male Nanny because there is every tendency that he might be better than the females.

This is one of the reason why examination is very important when you are about to hire someone to work in the department of being a nanny for your family. As long as the person passed the examination very well, he's qualified to do the job.

This is one of the reason why examination is very important when you are about to hire someone to work in the department of being a nanny for your family. As long as the person passed the examination very well, he's qualified to do the job.
I believe that if a male shows up for this job, he already knows that this is unnatural for his gender and would be ready to prove himself. I am not into stereotype. If a male proves fit for the job, I hire quickly.

I feel it depends on the country because in my country i haven't come across any male nanny. I feel men in my country has a big ego and they would not want to do this kind of work.
That's true, that's same to me here, if you want to earn money as a man you have a lot of things that you'll do an earn money, being a nanny it doesn't make any sense as a man.

The job of a nanny is normally meant for a female workers because females knows how to handle small children better ,most especially grown up female , so i dont think a man can do it.

The job of a nanny is normally meant for a female workers because females knows how to handle small children better ,most especially grown up female , so i dont think a man can do it.
That's exactly what I'm saying sir, as a man you are not expected to do this kinds of work, as a man you have a lot of things to do that will earn you money.

That's true, that's same to me here, if you want to earn money as a man you have a lot of things that you'll do an earn money, being a nanny it doesn't make any sense as a man.
It's possible some men might not become a nanny for the money, they might become a nanny because of the love they have for children. I think this would be a very case though.

Gender doesn't matter these days when you hiring for an emotional job. Males are also feeling what females are feeling when it comes to nanny job, and they deliver their work perfectly. What females can do males can do better and vice versa

Nanny job is an odd job for men. It's a female job and it's very rare for male to be doing nanny. To me, make cannot take care small kids like women can do, I might be wrong though. But men that can take care small kids like women can do are not much.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back