Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Black Holes are intriguing to me, but I don't know if I would want to ever be pulled into on. I did some research and I guess a black hole is essentially a hole where nothing can escape from it. Once it's in there, there's no getting out. Main reason is because black holes are said to have massive gravitational pull and nothing can get out of it due to that.

And I read further that if you were to go into a black hole, it would cause an affect called Spaghettification, which to me, sounds awful, but the explanation of what it is sounds even scarier. So with black holes they pull everything in, if you were to land into a black hole, it will be pulling at you from likely every direction. The pull would be different on your head than on your feet. So it seems that you stretch out before hitting the hole, but no one knows exactly what happens when you enter one.

Will it result in your death? Being put into a metaverse like scenario? What could happen?

Would I commit suicide? Well, no.
From what we know about Black Hole so far, it has a huge gravity. Entering into a Black Hole means death, you cannot survive the gravitational pull in the Black Hole.
I will never enter Black Hole willingly.

If the movie Interstellar is to be believed, he did not die, and if this happened to me, I would agree, but also at an older age, because I would like to stay on Earth a little longer

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back