What's new

Grabbing any deals for Black Friday this year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Black Friday is happening soon here in the US, I don't know if the UK and other countries follow Black Friday deals, but I'm sure you guys get deals during this time as well. Thanksgiving takes place November 23rd this year, which means Black Friday will happen on the 24th, likely the night before though. I know some sites have already been putting out Black Friday deals in preparation.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm going to get some Black Friday shopping done, but if I have enough money around the time, I might buy some stuff. What about you? What are you thinking about buying this year?

Black Friday is a SCAM as far as I'm concerned now. I have fall for their tricks one time too many that I'm no longer going to fall for it again.

FB_IMG_1700132201648.jpg

I never plan to shop on Black Friday because I understand that the prices don't really go down there, but I know a few trusted stores that really do, so I plan to buy some parts for the house there because the prices will actually be lower

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back