Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here like to enter a lot of giveaways and contests? I ask because I used to enter a lot of giveaways in the past, never usually won anything though aside from a few small things here or there. I know places on reddit you can do to enter a ton of giveaways. Last year I found a lot of people do this, and end up making it a career sort of. They enter giveaways and contests on the daily in the hopes of winning stuff. I was going to do this myself, but I couldn't be bothered to do that daily myself, especially since I probably wouldn't win anything anyway.

I don't have any problems with entering into contests as long as it's something that I have a chance of winning. I wouldn't enter a contest that the conditions to win it is very difficult for me. I have entered a lot of contest in forums over the years. I have won some as well and came close to winning some.

No, I've not entered many giveaways and contests online in forums. In fact, I can't remember the last time I entered any of those giveaways and contests apart from the one which I entered here on Bizdustry.

I don't have any problems with entering into contests as long as it's something that I have a chance of winning. I wouldn't enter a contest that the conditions to win it is very difficult for me. I have entered a lot of contest in forums over the years. I have won some as well and came close to winning some.

The issue is always with the conditions of winning. When the conditions are pretty difficult, I won't feel good going in because I may end up wasting more of my time joining something that I may end up not winning. So, it doesn't make any sense to me at all.

The issue is always with the conditions of winning. When the conditions are pretty difficult, I won't feel good going in because I may end up wasting more of my time joining something that I may end up not winning. So, it doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Exactly! I was actually in a contest two weeks ago where the person who hosted the contest in his community didn't lay out clean parameters on how participants should contribute in the contest. It was a long the line that he came out and started making some adjustments that didn't seem appropriate.

I have periods when I don't mind a lot of things and I just want to win something because it really cheers me up. I had several times when I won small amounts and not very expensive things, but it really affected my mood for many days ahead

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back