What's new

Would you consider buying an altcoin if it works on a proof-of-work system?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know that now most tokens work exactly like this and if you choose a token based on environmental friendliness, you can be left without a choice at all, but how much does the fact that in order to get a coin you need to pollute the environment, which is already not in a very good condition, affect you. I don't really think about it now, because the share of emissions due to cryptocurrency is very small

I don't care much if it works with POW, since Bitcoin and some other successful coins like Litecoin still work that way and have robust fundamentals that make it a good investment, plus POW can transition using green energy in its mining process.

Well, I don't give much importance to the consensus mechanism while investing in altcoins. I don't care whether the altcoin I am investing is POW or POS, what I actually care about is its use case, adaptability, trading volume, maximum supply, circulating supply, and market cap.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back