What's new

Do you consider stablecoins the same as the regular dollar?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I currently have a very significant amount invested in stablecoins, because they have a fairly high return on staking compared to the dollar, although their cost is the same. Of course, I understand all the risks associated with this, but over the past 2 years I have invested a lot in this area and my profit is about 15 per year, which I definitely would not have received from an ordinary dollar

I don't see it the same as the dollar, but as you say, the profits can be more juicy having a stablecoin than having dollars, since they offer much higher passive returns via staking, knowing the risks they entail of course, but even so they are totally different things, Although a stablecoin is linked to the dollar, it is still a cryptocurrency that can be detached from the dollar due to some error, as has happened with some other stablecoins.

I don't see it the same as the dollar, but as you say, the profits can be more juicy having a stablecoin than having dollars, since they offer much higher passive returns via staking, knowing the risks they entail of course, but even so they are totally different things, Although a stablecoin is linked to the dollar, it is still a cryptocurrency that can be detached from the dollar due to some error, as has happened with some other stablecoins.
I remember some time ago the USDC price is dropped into 0,9 USD means that could be same scenario for stable coin because value is little or greater more than one dollar itself for your information.

Stable coins are created by maintaining a reserve of fiat money, gold, and other crypto assets. Therefore, unlike a normal crypto coin that has speculative pricer stable coin has a real face value and it is just like regular money that exist on a blockchain.

Stable coins are created by maintaining a reserve of fiat money, gold, and other crypto assets. Therefore, unlike a normal crypto coin that has speculative pricer stable coin has a real face value and it is just like regular money that exist on a blockchain.
The fee is high compared to volatile coins and price is near to 1 dollar but it is not 1 dollar as 1 USDT is 1.06 dollars per example this is to resume all and in previous time USDC has reached 0,9 USD means this scenario is possible for USDT for example.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back