What's new

Would you attempt to sell a "Haunted House"?

no body can buy a haunted house. the reason why I said that is because,he person luckily it mind see interested person that is willing to buy ,haunted house might be cheap but it has many things to gain from it.

Seriously, if it's something that is absolutely proven that the house is haunted, there is no way you would expect me to get anywhere near such property.

Normally in our culture , its very bad and a taboo to sell a to sell whatever maybe the case without doing some necessary rituals and rite before selling the house off.
it is very dangerous to sell a haunted house because it will bring problem to go to the buyer and also the seller of the house and this will not be good to the personality of you as an agent or seller of such prope

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to selling of a haunted house 🏡 to a client without informing them about the situation with such house, it's a breach of trust.

If I'm quite aware that the house is haunted, the fear of going there even in the broad daylight won't let me not to talk of selling it.

You give people reason not to buy the property the moment you said that it is a haunted house. This will bring their imagination to play and picture the scenario of bad things which may occur in the house, so they are going to avoid the property.

Would anyone here ever try to sell a haunted house? I know people who have tried to sell them, but whenever people bring up the idea that the place is haunted, it draws people away. It's not like you have to tell people a house is haunted, but even so, I don't believe in ghosts anyway, so I don't see how people can claim a place is haunted.

Anyway, how would you deal with something like this?
What would make me have anything to do with a haunted house in the first place?
Lol
If I had mistakenly acquired it, I would look for a way to sell it off.

Would anyone here ever try to sell a haunted house? I know people who have tried to sell them, but whenever people bring up the idea that the place is haunted, it draws people away. It's not like you have to tell people a house is haunted, but even so, I don't believe in ghosts anyway, so I don't see how people can claim a place is haunted.

Anyway, how would you deal with something like this?
If i had accidentally purchased a house considered haunted, then i would have to devise a means to sell it.
Most times, potential buyers do not take such things to cognizance, perhaps because they are not superstitious.

There are always cases of haunted houses being put for sale. Either it is true or not I don't know but one thing I have noticed is that such houses have changed ownership severally.

I have never done this, in fact I do not have money to buy a house and sell it back. However, I know a person who once sold a so called haunted house. he bought the house for pretty low price (because it was said to be haunted) and sold for higher price after renovation.

Haunted houses can be sold. As a real estate agent you can be persuasive enough and I bet people would jump at the chance to buy a house at a cheap price. Haunted or not haunted. A house is still a property and there is always someone that can buy it if they can afford it.

Haunted houses can be sold. As a real estate agent you can be persuasive enough and I bet people would jump at the chance to buy a house at a cheap price. Haunted or not haunted. A house is still a property and there is always someone that can buy it if they can afford it.
This is bad now, something you can't personally buys from others you shouldn't be persuasive to sell it to other people because it's not the best option and no one will always like to deal with a haunted house.

There are some people who really do not see anything so bad in staying in this kind of properties as they do not attach any kind of attachment to it. This is why I am not worried that I am going to struggle in getting buyers.

Not at all because it would be very hard, although not everyone believes in ghosts if you tell him the house is haunted or if he already knows that it will maybe make him believe at them for once and then he won't will to buy that house. Sometimes when people say the house is haunted they just mean that the house has a bad luck I mean something must be not good about it, even the lower price tells the buyer everything about it so it is obviously not a good product to sell.
I don't think it is a human thing to do selling a haunted house so I will never do such a thing, I don't want to visit such a house either.

I don't want to buy and live in a haunted place. So, I wouldn't try to sell it to anyone else because it's deceiving someone. I don't want to make someone suffer because of my wrong action. I will abandon such a place and will never try to sell it with dishonesty.

You can sell anything you want but the question is are there any buyers for the things you are trying to sell? AS far as haunted house is concerned, people who believe in these things might not buy haunted houses but those who do not believe in supernatural things might buy them because they think they can get them for a bargain price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back