What's new

Would you attempt to sell a "Haunted House"?

I would maybe rent it to youtubers or content creators who make videos about this kind of staff (spending a day or a night in a haunted house) or maybe to a film company as a filming location

That is the reason why you need to ask the seller the reasons for selling the house you want to buy and to also do your findings about the house yourself. In this case, most sellers of a haunted house will not come out to say the truth about the conditions of the house because they know that they will find it difficult to sell a haunted house.

Those are superstitious believe, i don't believe in superstitious believe cos its against the holy bible doctrine. Be it haunted or not, it should be attractive when you make fine, I'll rent it from the owner, no doubt cos i don't care.

I can only attempt to sell a haunted house if the persons buying the house don't mind buying it even if they know it is haunted because I will let them know the house is haunted. That's the only time I can sell such type of house

People do sell haunted houses but as for me i can't sell a haunted house because its putting the buyer in a big spiritual situation.

In my opinion, there are no haunted houses. But sometimes certain buildings are subject to urban legends!
Therefore, in such a circumstance, people would nevertheless be easily influenced. So they would surely blame any misfortune by associating it with that house!
It would not be the first ... nor the last time!

There are a lot of housed that are being considered as haunted. To be fair, I am not a believer of such things but would inform the potential buyer first of such development.

I only get to know about a haunted house in scary, horror movies. I don't believe in ghosts at all. Although it's about believe, it may be difficult to sell a supposed house haunted by ghosts

Would anyone here ever try to sell a haunted house? I know people who have tried to sell them, but whenever people bring up the idea that the place is haunted, it draws people away. It's not like you have to tell people a house is haunted, but even so, I don't believe in ghosts anyway, so I don't see how people can claim a place is haunted.

Anyway, how would you deal with something like this?
I would put an ad up in the paper or online right before Halloween, stating that the house is haunted.
You might not be able to sell it, but boy will you be able to rent it.
👻 🎃

I don't think it's even possible to sell a haunted house like that. The issue of ghost haunting a building is very real and this normally occurs when the owner of the building engaged in a bad or evil practices

To be very frank with you, it is going to be very difficult to sell a haunted house to any buyer out there. People don't take things like this very lightly in this area I come from

Selling a haunted house will be very hard to do and it's one of the reasons why buyers should be very careful and observant when buying a house. For me I think selling that kind of house is bad

Left to me, I don't believe in ghosts but I can understand that some people do and it's important to build good reputation for one's self so I'll let anyone who wishes to buy a house the history or defect of the house and if it's hunted

Personally I consider what you have just said as pessimism. There is no such thing as a house been haunted. It's alll a mind game and I will not resist selling a property because of it.

There's a haunted house which has been empty for year's in my locality , so of recent people started saying that it seems it was fiction that a ghost cant live in such a beautiful house , so 3 men went to spent thier night the and behold thier corpse was found after 2weeks

Wh
Would anyone here ever try to sell a haunted house? I know people who have tried to sell them, but whenever people bring up the idea that the place is haunted, it draws people away. It's not like you have to tell people a house is haunted, but even so, I don't believe in ghosts anyway, so I don't see how people can claim a place is haunted.

y not, just same way I would dare buy a haunted house because I don't believe in superstitious existence of the unseen. So also are people who will buy because the house is definitely going to be cheap

If I happen to be a real estate agent and I was asked to help sell a hunted house, I will ask for the root of the issue and suggest we call spiritual men to sanctify the house before I proceed to Market it out and probably get a buyer.

I am still of the opinion that it will be very difficult to sell a haunted house. Maybe only few people would be interested in such property. And if one already bought it before he or she discovered that the place is haunted, then one has to be very careful or do something about it. It is just my opinion though.

Definitely why not, I would try to sell off a property even if it's been deemed haunted, the buyer would know how to go about it later on that issue, it might not be easy to get off the market tho but would try to

It would be indeed difficult to actually find buyers unless you are. Lucky enough to find persons who are into such stuff. In some cases most sellers tend to destroy the house and erect a new structure

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back