What's new

Would you attempt to sell a "Haunted House"?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would anyone here ever try to sell a haunted house? I know people who have tried to sell them, but whenever people bring up the idea that the place is haunted, it draws people away. It's not like you have to tell people a house is haunted, but even so, I don't believe in ghosts anyway, so I don't see how people can claim a place is haunted.

Anyway, how would you deal with something like this?

it will be very difficult to sell a haunted house. Personally, I would not buy a house that is haunted so I don't expect anyone to buy the house.

If the house belong to my father and people living in there were complaining about ghost or seeing some kind of weird spirit in the house,the best thing to do is to call some spiritual prophet to come and pray to get reed of the bad spirit.
Would anyone here ever try to sell a haunted house? I know people who have tried to sell them, but whenever people bring up the idea that the place is haunted, it draws people away. It's not like you have to tell people a house is haunted, but even so, I don't believe in ghosts anyway, so I don't see how people can claim a place is haunted.

Anyway, how would you deal with something like this?

Of I cannot buy a haunted house , it will be a bad thing for me to now be thinking of selling it to someone without the person's knowledge

Haunted houses can be sold. As a real estate agent you can be persuasive enough and I bet people would jump at the chance to buy a house at a cheap price. Haunted or not.
Post automatically merged:

Haunted houses can be sold. As a real estate agent you can be persuasive enough and I bet people would jump at the chance to buy a house at a cheap price. Haunted or not haunted. A house is still a property and there is always someone that can buy it if they can afford it.
Post automatically merged:

Haunted houses can be sold. As a real estate agent you can be persuasive enough and I bet people would jump at the chance to buy a house at a cheap price. Haunted or not haunted. A house is still a property and there is always someone that can buy it if they can afford it.

I wouldn't even want to sell a house that has been said to be haunted although I do not believe in ghosts but I wouldn't leave it to chance for a buyer, it could even destroy one's reputation.

it is very dangerous to sell a haunted house because it will bring problem to go to the buyer and also the seller of the house and this will not be good to the personality of you as an agent or seller of such property.

Selling a haunted house in very bad situation for anyone to take it can also lead you to problem. And at the same time you are putting your clients at risk

When we rented an old house owned by a family friend the neighbor warned me that the house was haunted. When I asked the owner, he admitted that indeed it was vacant because the tenant would always leave. We rented the house anyway and stayed there for 5 years. We didn't feel or sense that it was haunted. Maybe our dog had scared the ghosts away.

Lolz, this could be a very bad habit if you make any attempt to sell a haunted house because it will bring a lot of trouble to the buyers, it will be very difficult for you to stay in the same house that is controlled by the spirit of the dead or unknown.

It most definitely will be very hard to sell a haunted house from where I come from. People believe in a lot of things here that are spiritual. But I will still have to let the buyer know that the house is haunted anyways before sealing such deal.

Lolz, this could be a very bad habit if you make any attempt to sell a haunted house because it will bring a lot of trouble to the buyers, it will be very difficult for you to stay in the same house that is controlled by the spirit of the dead or unknown.
You only do that if you are ready for trouble but if you don't want trouble you don't use your money to purchase a hunted property.

You only do that if you are ready for trouble but if you don't want trouble you don't use your money to purchase a hunted property.
Lolz, this is not the best decision at all as they could land you in a serious trouble, haunted house is controlled by the spirit and the reason for their existence in a particular building may be unknown and can be very dangerous to human who will try to trespass.

I've heard a scenario like this where some occupants of a particular house were complaining about some strange thing disturbing them. Such kind of a house is best sold for Church because that the best solution for such a matter.

A haunted house as to be under the influence of a ghost or spiritual beings seriously is quite terrifying to sold such kind of house to someone who had no knowledge about the happening of he found out a out of later it will be a different and unmanerabl case.

Nobody will buy a haunted house, except they're not aware. I have of some stories like that, the problem can be solved by inviting spiritual people to pray and cleanse the place, even at that, nobody will buy a haunted house.

well as for me I don't really believe in ghost so I see nothing wrong in someone selling a haunted house but those who believe in ghost I don't think it's advisable for you to buy a haunted house

Nobody will buy a haunted house, except they're not aware. I have of some stories like that, the problem can be solved by inviting spiritual people to pray and cleanse the place, even at that, nobody will buy a haunted house.
I will never attempt to sell a haunted house as a real estate owner because haunted house will you cause you problems personality damage and also bring down your Goodwill as an agent.

Well, I think it depends, some people are thrill-seekers and might be interested in the purchase, so why not sell it or buy it as well to sell or rent for different reasons.

I think it will be very very hard for someone to sell a haunted house but if the person is Lucky it mind see interested person that willingly to buy it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back