What's new

Would it be possible to create a bitcoin bot that can predict the price?

Creating a bot they would predict the price of Bitcoin may be something difficult be ause the price of bitcoin is controlled by the market movement.
So such bot must first of all be able to track and keep accurate record of market transaction on the Bitcoin chain

The uncertainty of crypto can't be undermined. If the crypto analysts do make mistakes in their predictions, getting a bit will be logical but it won't be easy to create. People will take advantage of the whole thing as everyone will be playing safe. It will be boring

This isn't far-fetched and should pass as one of the most intelligent things I have read today. With everything we've achieved so far in technology, I can say that this can come. But thinking about it, if everyone got their hands on the bot it may just be raining bitcoins.

Woow that's look nice idea , if you succeed to get this bot that's mean you will get lot of money online cause a lot of sites make you earn for this .

The uncertainty of crypto can't be undermined. If the crypto analysts do make mistakes in their predictions, getting a bit will be logical but it won't be easy to create. People will take advantage of the whole thing as everyone will be playing safe. It will be boring
You have a Point there, though I believe it would be impossible to have a robot tbag can actually predict correctly the right trend of Bitcoin and the price, but if it does happen, it means eradicating losses and I believe there are some parties who benefit from losses. Like does who sell their coins to others during dips, or what do you think?

You have a Point there, though I believe it would be impossible to have a robot tbag can actually predict correctly the right trend of Bitcoin and the price, but if it does happen, it means eradicating losses and I believe there are some parties who benefit from losses. Like does who sell their coins to others during dips, or what do you think?
Yeah. That is crypto for you. Both during the dip and doing pump, some are benefiting. If there are no losses, I don't think there will be any better investment than crypto in the whole world

I want to really thank you for such a long presentation above. I have the same feelings too, that with the level of technology today, it is not out of place to have a bitcoin or crypto bot that can predict coins price. But I doubt if there is such thing at the moment, if so i will like to know about it too. Thanks for sharing.

There are some available one outhere you can pay to get but do not rely strictly on this because they are not really trusted as you believe.. the ones which maybe trusted might even be expensive to afford.

It is possible to be using bot to trade and even predict the price of bitcoin. In fact, there is more than one of such a bot. I know of Royal Q that does this function. It is better using it to save time and reduce the rate of losing.

Everything is possible if you have the right resources and knowledge. With the recent advancement of technology, you can collect data from the past and recent happenings. This will help predict the future price of Bitcoin. You can also collate analysis from different crypto platforms to make a prediction. A good programmer can create a bot to utilise the above features.

I think it's possible to create a Bitcoin bot ,but it can't predict the price of Bitcoin ,you can only make use of the Bitcoin bots to Carry out trades and buy and sell trades to earn more money

This question in the title may seem a bit far fetched, however considering the advancements that we have made in technology up until this point I don't think that this is all too far off from what we can possibly achieve. If you think about it, the possibility of creating a bot that can perform all the indicator calculations and make valuable precisions on the price of Bitcoin and forecasts may be possible.

At the moment there is crypto analysts that make this decision, but the advantage of a bot is that it will be able to take in more information and handle more information at a faster speed, and pairing this with artificial intelligence may be the perfect crypto bot.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think that it may be possible?
Well, if such a thing can be created, I am sure it would be a welcomed one. For Now, predicting the price of bitcoin or any other crypto currency is very difficult because of its volatility.

Well, if such a thing can be created, I am sure it would be a welcomed one. For Now, predicting the price of bitcoin or any other crypto currency is very difficult because of its volatility.
That is exactly why it will be well received by people because they will be able to make use of it in order to profit themselves. Furthermore i think that it has to take into account and mimic human emotions such as fear.

Bitcoin bot can never be compared to human intelligence. Cryptocurrency price movement are not easy to predict so it is going to be a hard job for the bot. it is very important to engage a market analysis before you can decide to invest in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin bot can never be compared to human intelligence. Cryptocurrency price movement are not easy to predict so it is going to be a hard job for the bot. it is very important to engage a market analysis before you can decide to invest in cryptocurrency.
That is true, however at the same time if it is able to adopt something like an artificial intellgience robot that can have deep learning then i think that will be better than humans.

That is true, however at the same time if it is able to adopt something like an artificial intellgience robot that can have deep learning then i think that will be better than humans.
One thing I want you to know is that no matter how intelligent the artificial intelligence may be, it is still going to rely on human intelligence e to do some certain things. This is the reason why it is good to train oneself even if artificial intelligence will later be employed.

One thing I want you to know is that no matter how intelligent the artificial intelligence may be, it is still going to rely on human intelligence e to do some certain things. This is the reason why it is good to train oneself even if artificial intelligence will later be employed.
I think that with teh way that we are developing technology at teh moment that it is not a very big stretch in order to try and make sure that a system is developed that does not need and surpasses human intelligence.

Lots of bot gave been designed to predict the price of cryptocurrencies. We seen countless number of them online
You will use have to pay certain amount of money to subscribe for the bot.

With the current advancements of technology I dont thing that would be impossible. Given to a well skilled developer a bot can be designed to predict even though not always accurately but it certainly be able to predict a good market move.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back