What's new

Would it be possible to create a bitcoin bot that can predict the price?

Since it is possible in forex i think it's possible in too in cryptocurrency. You will set margin , low and high margin for the bot. It will follow the margin that you have set . It's like a stop loss , take profit order

I think it will be possible later on. I have already seen an Artificial Intelligence trading bot in a new website. I hope that they will invent such a robot so that losses will be avoided.
I don't think that there's any way for losses to be avoided in its entirety because the cryptocurrency world works on the fact that if one person is making a profit another person is making a loss.

I don't really think that will be possible because most of the price of this Bitcoin or any other is determined by the trading indicator on the chat so no way the bot will predict the price of the coin

I don't really think that will be possible because most of the price of this Bitcoin or any other is determined by the trading indicator on the chat so no way the bot will predict the price of the coin
In my personal opinion I think that a artificial intelligence bot will actually be able to take into account the various news factors which could affect the price of Bitcoin and as a result make an educated prediction about how the price of Bitcoin is likely to change in the coming days or weeks.

I have seen many trading and investments use bot to predict trading price but I thinks it will be very difficult to achieve in the case of cryptocurrency as the price is determined by mostly the whale investors.

There can be simulated bots which can predict the price of bitcoin from its past trends and price , but it may not be realistic because past statistics of bitcoin may not repeat itself in future.

There can be simulated bots which can predict the price of bitcoin from its past trends and price , but it may not be realistic because past statistics of bitcoin may not repeat itself in future.
The chances of a past prediction or trend becoming true in bitcoin prices currently is low because of the fact that there's a lot more players in the game of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole.

You can predict the price of fiat money by analyzing the economy of the country, nothing of this sort can happen with bitcoin, therefore, I believe it is not possible to create a bot that accurately predicts the price.

You can predict the price of fiat money by analyzing the economy of the country, nothing of this sort can happen with bitcoin, therefore, I believe it is not possible to create a bot that accurately predicts the price.
If you think about it when you analyse a country's economy you are able to protect the price and value of the Fiat currency however if you just expand that to look at a global economy context then you are able to move over to the cryptocurrency side of predictions.

I don't think this is possible, I men no one can predict the price accurately, if they could I do not think big investors like Elon Musk would be investing in bitcoin and making loss.

I don't think this is possible, I men no one can predict the price accurately, if they could I do not think big investors like Elon Musk would be investing in bitcoin and making loss.
This is true and currently the technology is not available however if we consider all of the elements that are in place it does not show that a technology such as this is impossible but rather that it may be difficult to achieve.

This is true and currently the technology is not available however if we consider all of the elements that are in place it does not show that a technology such as this is impossible but rather that it may be difficult to achieve.
To an extent I will say that it will be impossible because for this to happen , the bot should be able to know people's mind , know the fate of supply and demand per hour.

I guess a lot of people have tried this but it didn't completely work hundred percent because there are a lot of human influence in the price of Bitcoin.

To an extent I will say that it will be impossible because for this to happen , the bot should be able to know people's mind , know the fate of supply and demand per hour.
Of course it will not be able to predict how people will be here within a specific hour however if it takes into account the news events that are occurring it can predict how people are likely to respond to it in terms of bear and Bull market.

Of course it will not be able to predict how people will be here within a specific hour however if it takes into account the news events that are occurring it can predict how people are likely to respond to it in terms of bear and Bull market.
Here we talk of a bot that can predict the price of bitcoin. I believe that such bot won't be accurate with his predictions as the price of a coin depend on demand and supply.

Do it possible that you can program a bot but you cannot make one that can predict the price because the price is determined by a lot of other factors like news and technical analysis.

If professional bitcoins enthusiasts could failed in the prediction of bitcoins markets price, I do not think any bot will perform better in bitcoins prediction.

To what use is having a bit to be predicting the Bitcoin price when younger well know that the prices of the cryptocurrencies are regularly fluctuating at random and at sometimes great speed too. It serves no purpose at all

Do it possible that you can program a bot but you cannot make one that can predict the price because the price is determined by a lot of other factors like news and technical analysis.
That is the challenge of this topic. If there is a bot that can be programmed to have the needed data for predicting the price of the Bitcoin then that person who owns the bot will surely get rich and he may be playing with the market for the fun of it. Think if you know that next week the Bitcoin price will increase by 50% for sure you will invest all your money (if the bot is perfect).

Here we talk of a bot that can predict the price of bitcoin. I believe that such bot won't be accurate with his predictions as the price of a coin depend on demand and supply.
There is of course no way to make an accurate prediction about cryptocurrency prices however you can generally gauge the trend of cryptocurrency prices in terms of whether the point will increase or decrease in price in the coming weeks. I think that given the news articles and an analysis of the starter you will be able to make up quite well educated prediction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back