What's new

Would it be possible to create a bitcoin bot that can predict the price?

This question in the title may seem a bit far fetched, however considering the advancements that we have made in technology up until this point I don't think that this is all too far off from what we can possibly achieve. If you think about it, the possibility of creating a bot that can perform all the indicator calculations and make valuable precisions on the price of Bitcoin and forecasts may be possible.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Affiliate Here!​
semp.net​

At the moment there is crypto analysts that make this decision, but the advantage of a bot is that it will be able to take in more information and handle more information at a faster speed, and pairing this with artificial intelligence may be the perfect crypto bot.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think that it may be possible?
When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

Bots that would predict the price of Bitcoin would be amazing but I do not think we are there now maybe soon technology would be more advanced to predict bullish investors pumping or withdrawing from the crypto market and force of demand and supply too

This question in the title may seem a bit far fetched, however considering the advancements that we have made in technology up until this point I don't think that this is all too far off from what we can possibly achieve. If you think about it, the possibility of creating a bot that can perform all the indicator calculations and make valuable precisions on the price of Bitcoin and forecasts may be possible.

At the moment there is crypto analysts that make this decision, but the advantage of a bot is that it will be able to take in more information and handle more information at a faster speed, and pairing this with artificial intelligence may be the perfect crypto bot.

Predictions are possible but the accuracy of the prediction is what is almost impossible to arrive at.

Predictions are possible but the accuracy of the prediction is what is almost impossible to arrive at.
The accuracy of the predictions is reduced by the fact that we are unable to predict human behaviour. At the end of the day there's no way to tell which coin people are going to buy at which time and that is the main thing that drives the price of any cryptocurrency.

I think bitcoin is very much unpredictable and i dont believe such thing can happen ,because the price of bitcoin can move in the direction you don't expect ,this makes it more unpredictable the bot might not work as expected

If decision theory, time series analysis, and risk management theory can be program into a trading not, then profit will be at maximum level and lost at minimal level

I think bitcoin is very much unpredictable and i dont believe such thing can happen ,because the price of bitcoin can move in the direction you don't expect ,this makes it more unpredictable the bot might not work as expected
While it is true that the cryptocurrency price can move in any Direction I think that if you have a bot that is trying to predict the software and the price of these cryptocurrencies then it would need to take into account economic factors and how the market is in other Industries as well in order to try and gauge an accurate representation of possible buy and sell orders.

While it is true that the cryptocurrency price can move in any Direction I think that if you have a bot that is trying to predict the software and the price of these cryptocurrencies then it would need to take into account economic factors and how the market is in other Industries as well in order to try and gauge an accurate representation of possible buy and sell orders.
I think its impossible because whales can popped out from nowhere and invest and the price would now rise instead of the actual prediction of the coin price to fall

I think its impossible because whales can popped out from nowhere and invest and the price would now rise instead of the actual prediction of the coin price to fall
I get what you were saying however at the same time I think that when it was analysed he is around five or six people that own bulk of the cryptocurrency is in this field. And so the uncertainty is that if those people had to decide to actually all cell at the same time then the price will take a massive hit.

Yes I believe it will be possible to create a Bitcoin bot, that will help to predict price of biticon and that will be very essential to biticon Investors

I get what you were saying however at the same time I think that when it was analysed he is around five or six people that own bulk of the cryptocurrency is in this field. And so the uncertainty is that if those people had to decide to actually all cell at the same time then the price will take a massive hit.
I hopes it works because most times ,human actions are very unpredictable ,it could take another turn and rise instead of falling as bots have speculated before
Post automatically merged:

I hopes it works because most times ,human actions are very unpredictable ,it could take another turn and rise instead of falling as bots have speculated before

Hmm.... Well due to the composite man behind the votality and the the decision he makes it would have been possible, but for now its not possible

I feel it's very possible,in forex you can see alot of EA that gives reading on the direction of the market,if this can be utilized to crypto it will be good.

It will really be one profitable project if the accuracy can reach up to 70%. And it might be expensive as well to obtain it. It will really need profession analyst to agree to that.

I have actually seen a bit on telegram that forecasted bitcoin price, I followed it for a while and the results weren't encouraging as the prices weren't accurate. I don't think a bot can predict bitcoin price.

This will be a very good development if a not can be developed to predict the price of cryptocurrencies but I think bot has dissapointed us many times because of scams people has used it for in the past.

I believe it would be possible but it might not be 100% accurate. Tho there are a lot of bot that have been programed to carry out certain actions

I don't think this is possible because prediction of the price of bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency involve a lot of technical and fundamental analysis in which the bot may not be able to do

It's possible cause we do have analyst who are able to predict the value of Bitcoin but I think it wouldn't be that much reliable cause lots of things affect the crypto world , some whale could easily sell anytime they want and the bot can't predict that

I think it will be possible later on. I have already seen an Artificial Intelligence trading bot in a new website. I hope that they will invent such a robot so that losses will be avoided.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back