What's new

Would it be possible to create a bitcoin bot that can predict the price?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
This question in the title may seem a bit far fetched, however considering the advancements that we have made in technology up until this point I don't think that this is all too far off from what we can possibly achieve. If you think about it, the possibility of creating a bot that can perform all the indicator calculations and make valuable precisions on the price of Bitcoin and forecasts may be possible.

At the moment there is crypto analysts that make this decision, but the advantage of a bot is that it will be able to take in more information and handle more information at a faster speed, and pairing this with artificial intelligence may be the perfect crypto bot.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think that it may be possible?

Yes, We can do a time series analysis and feed the data into any standard statistical model. To enhance it more, we can add other attributes like social media score, google trends, etc.

Bot trading is fully legal in cryptocurrency and the stock market (although only certain brokers allow it). With that said, anything that would be illegal under normal circumstances is illegal in cryptocurrency trading.

Yes, We can do a time series analysis and feed the data into any standard statistical model. To enhance it more, we can add other attributes like social media score, google trends, etc.
Yes it will be a very good idea to feed in this type of information into the bot as well. The good thing when it comes to a bot is that it is able to remove the emotions from a trade which is one of the hardest things for any Trader to do. So having a bath I can predict bitcoin prices and so forth will give you indicators for your trade. And of course it can take into account different factors at the same time which humans might find it difficult to incorporate.

Although it is possible to create a bot predict price for crypto, it cannot be made perfectly, because global changes will affect the price of crypto, so bots need to be updated all the time, so the role of humans is still needed to predict crypto prices.

Yes definitely and bot is legal and valid to predict the price of crypto currencies like bitcoin in the market of crypto currency. As there are alot of transitions in the market on the price of Crypto currencies. So it should be update regularly to prevent big loss.

This question in the title may seem a bit far fetched, however considering the advancements that we have made in technology up until this point I don't think that this is all too far off from what we can possibly achieve. If you think about it, the possibility of creating a bot that can perform all the indicator calculations and make valuable precisions on the price of Bitcoin and forecasts may be possible.

At the moment there is crypto analysts that make this decision, but the advantage of a bot is that it will be able to take in more information and handle more information at a faster speed, and pairing this with artificial intelligence may be the perfect crypto bot.

Yes it's very possible to build a bit that can predict prices to a degree of accuracy.

Recently AI has been used to about 80% correctly predict outcomes, weather, elections, etc, using data feeds. So AI can do that if a company takes interest in it, they will sure give us that kind of bot.

Yes it's very possible to build a bit that can predict prices to a degree of accuracy.

Recently AI has been used to about 80% correctly predict outcomes, weather, elections, etc, using data feeds. So AI can do that if a company takes interest in it, they will sure give us that kind of bot.
An 80% accuracy when it comes to predicting the outcome of weather in elections and so forth is a very good accuracy. I think that the hardest thing to predict when it comes to a bot that can look at cryptocurrencies he is actually the human behaviour. When it comes down to it you have to be able to predict when people are likely to sell and when people are likely to buy and that will improve your accuracy of the bot that you are creating. But like you said there has been a lot of development like with these previous predictions and so having a bot is not that far off.

I am very optimistic that such bot can be created to monitor and predict the price of bitcoin based on the parameters programmed in it which can also be updated at Interval of time. At least wallets can send price alerts so creating bots won't be difficult

It is possible to get to this stage but not in the nearest future,it will be a thing of a few decades to come. Looking at the technology used in creating robotics with intriguing characteristics,it is possible to create the not too.

Everything is possible if you have the right resources and knowledge. With the recent advancement of technology, you can collect data from the past and recent happenings. This will help predict the future price of Bitcoin. You can also collate analysis from different crypto platforms to make a prediction. A good programmer can create a bot to utilise the above features.

I don't think any bot can be able to predict the price of Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is a function of market trends , thus predicting it needs that the bot will be updated with market trends each second .this is difficult to do .
However if such thing somehow becomes possible, it will be something good .

It will be very hard to create a bot that can predict crypto currency prices even though it's possible. The market is free and the bot can never know the mind of the investors as at when they will be planning sell some crypto currency, and the they might be planning to buy some too.

Of course it's very possible to set up such a bit that can predict the price of Bitcoin, especially with the advancement of technology right now. This bot will make use of advanced artificial intelligence to do the prediction.

I think it is very possible to create such bot that could predict the price of bitcoin, but the big question is would such prediction be in anyway near accurate? In my opinion it won't come close to accurate, someone should please enlighten me if it's possible for a both prediction to be near accurate.

Bots are bots. Yes it is possible to create a bot that can predict bitcoin price. But it would be difficult to maintain this bot because you have to update it everyday. We really cannot tell how good it's prediction would be. So I think predictions should be left to humans not bots.

What do you guys think about this? Do you think that it may be
Looks like bot is great for updating cryptocurrency and can be exploited a lot and is legally valid There are transactions in the cryptocurrency market so update it This is great to do because it can save you a lot of money. And I think it should be updated, it has a lot of benefits. And there are many benefits to updating it.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like bot is great for updating cryptocurrency and can be exploited a lot and is legally valid There are transactions in the cryptocurrency market so update it This is great to do because it can save you a lot of money. And I think it should be updated, it has a lot of benefits. And there are many benefits to updating it.

Reliability isn't binary, but instead a greater amount of a guess of precision.

Bitcoin's comparable cost is measured exclusively dependent on its interest.

Any technique to decide the if the interest is solid would unquestionably help in anticipating bitcoin's fiat identical cost.

Once more, there is an issue of how dependable your source is and how exact it is.

For a specific timeframe, I accepted that significant variances were caused because of expanded interest set off by elaborate individuals' tweets.

I agree partially in the sense that even if bot is been used to predict the correct calculation analyzed, what of human control, will bout be able to depicts or detect that. Although its an edge reason being that it will be faster and at least dependable for some percentage

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back