Worst way you've made money online?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We've all had some crappy jobs in the past. So I'm curious. What was the worst way you've ever made money online? Do you regret taking on a certain job? Was it doing something you aren't particularly proud of?

Seeing this topic just made me remember one online platform which I earned quite an amount of money over performing tasks but the platform was a scam, the pay you after every task, then ask you to invest in the next task, that is them trying to collect double the amount they gave you but I was sensitive enough to observe them and I didn't fall in their trap.

I think make money from paid to click is the worse online jobs, in every day click and need long time to reach minimum redeem, and yet before reach the minimum redeem if the sites already scam, despite risky, I prefer forex than PTC, now I trade with FXOpen.

It was by solving chapcha I think it was super annoying and the pay was hilariously small I know it's super easy to solve chapcha but the pay was too little for me to keep working I did get paid but the fees for some unknown reason were huge and I didn't like that so I quit also PTC sites disappointed me I did earned like a few cents so I also left
I think make money from paid to click is the worse online jobs, in every day click and need long time to reach minimum redeem, and yet before reach the minimum redeem if the sites already scam, despite risky, I prefer forex than PTC, now I trade with FXOpen.
It's a complete waste of time. PTC sites are not worth it, plus many of the ads you click on are unethical or scammy. Most of the time, you don't even make a profit. I know it's easy, but even for that little effort, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
I have made money by writing fake reviews. This is the worst thing I have done to make money online. Once a business owner even sent me a message on Facebook asking why I was leaving negative reviews even though I had never used their services. It made me feel really bad.

Working microjobs on Amazon Mechanical Turk. It's a microjob service from Amazon where you can do really small jobs/tasks for small pay. Like pennies to cents. Nothing really worth it. I was able to make over $100 from the work I did, but it was tedious work that didn't pay off for the hours I did work. It was the worst job I had online yet.

We've all had some crappy jobs in the past. So I'm curious. What was the worst way you've ever made money online? Do you regret taking on a certain job? Was it doing something you aren't particularly proud of?

If I can think it thoroughly, it's going to making money through ponzi that's been the worst. This is because I know that ponzi is a scam but I still used it to make money as well. I still lost some money in the ponzi too.

I can't say for sure if there is any worst way I've made money online because I believe that every penny I earned online was a product of my hard work and diligence.

Actually I think it depends on individuals because I believe we have different ways to which we make money online and if it's not favourable for you, you can quit.

I haven't considered making money online as the worst compared to other means.

I can't say for sure if there is any worst way I've made money online because I believe that every penny I earned online was a product of my hard work and diligence.

This is actually why some people decline to do some certain kind of jobs online because they know it is something that is not going to work out well with their ethics and values when it comes to making money.

That means you work hard for your money for me those people gambling and do hyip are those people that can say they experience worst event working online hyip is the worst way I have made money online at first they pay me but later scam me

For me personally, the worst way to make money on the Internet is Freelancing. there is high competition and you need knowledge and experience to become and master an online profession. This is quite difficult and most often impossible to perform. Many freelancers are also out of work.

For me personally, the worst way to make money on the Internet is Freelancing. there is high competition and you need knowledge and experience to become and master an online profession. This is quite difficult and most often impossible to perform. Many freelancers are also out of work.

I would say that the same thing is equally applicable in offline working job sector because there is always competition in that sector especially when you are applying for jobs and waiting for companies to hire you. You will have to be the best among every other person that is applying for the same job before you get hired.

online betting will be my worst experience of online money earning, i earned some money from betting and yeah it takes very short amount of time to earn money but i have also lost a lots of money because i get too greedy when i win some betting's and double the amount of the betting's and that was the bad thing about betting.

It really might not be in the context you're driving at but I think it's actually an earning method that I did regret and that's making money from working on faucet sites. It's actually the perfect way to waste ones time and I didn't even get to earn enough to make withdrawal.

I would say that the same thing is equally applicable in offline working job sector because there is always competition in that sector especially when you are applying for jobs and waiting for companies to hire you. You will have to be the best among every other person that is applying for the same job before you get hired.

I worked for a guy and never get paid for that. Freelancing without using escrow payment system could be one of the worst ways you could try to make money online. There are no guarantees you would not be scammed. So, using escrow is always important when it comes to making money online.

online betting will be my worst experience of online money earning, i earned some money from betting and yeah it takes very short amount of time to earn money but i have also lost a lots of money because i get too greedy when i win some betting's and double the amount of the betting's and that was the bad thing about betting.

Gambling and betting is one of the worst ways anyone can actually think of making money online but unfortunately a lot of people who are jobless are going through this path because that is the only thing they can be able to use a small amount of money to get into. Some people who are working are also into betting and gambling. It's just a bad habit.

Gambling and betting is one of the worst ways anyone can actually think of making money online but unfortunately a lot of people who are jobless are going through this path because that is the only thing they can be able to use a small amount of money to get into. Some people who are working are also into betting and gambling. It's just a bad habit.

I have always believed that online trading is not only better than gambling money, but it is far much more profitable and stable source of income. This is also one of the main reasons why I want to learn how to start trading in different kinds of assets such as Forex currencies and commodities.

I would have to say over the years I have worked online and offered services or taken custom services, the worst one I took was where I had to post over several different accounts on one forum. It took a while and I often got confused on threads and replies I had made on other accounts to ensure I was posting different content and the content did not look like it was being written by the same person.

I still take orders with additional accounts but tend to limit it to an account for me and one extra account now.

Seeing this topic just made me remember one online platform which I earned quite an amount of money over performing tasks but the platform was a scam, the pay you after every task, then ask you to invest in the next task, that is them trying to collect double the amount they gave you but I was sensitive enough to observe them and I didn't fall in their trap.
I can not remember making money through any wrong way. Every money I have made from the internet are made through legitimate business. But most times I got scammed...

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back