What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

MercySmith

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$4.0100USD
Biznotes
Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
Crypto currency for now is a currency of interest I:e it is for those who are interested, now it has not been accepted globally and please not, Nigeria is not the only country being antagonistic towards crypto currency.

You choose the way that best suit you needs, every wallet is special on its own, for me I have over 10 wallets I don't know of any that is accepted globally.

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted world wide. But talking about wallet , there are so many wallet ,one just need to choose the one he or she wants, was have paxful which is very popular , we have luno, we have qiudax , roqqu etc. One just need to choose the one that is siuabke for the person

Concerning your question on which wallet is best, I have to say it is trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. You could try binance as well

I feel cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide soon but it's just for a short while that we will be using a platform that will be so innovative to have as all the features that a cryptocurrency is supposed have being taken. The best wallet in my opinion is still Luno

These are many wallets that are user friendly and widely used. Some have been there for years. Whatever works for you or which ever one suits or meets your demands get it. Exodus has been the best for beginners so far.

Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners.
Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users.
Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users.
Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)

I just hope crypto currency got accepted world wide because i really don't like the way some government is taking or handling crypto currency , because world wide acceptance keeps getting hard and hard i think the more some government resist the use of it i think

This one of the best wallet i know.
  • Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners
  • Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users
  • Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users
  • Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
  • Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)
  • Ledger Nano S: Best Bang For Your Buck Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)
thank you very much for this post. I must confess that going through everything you have written up there, I am indeed blessed to have learned such thing from you. Thank you so much for taking your time to compile all the above just for the purpose of enlightening us. Thank you

Coinbase wallet is known for being one of the safest digital currency wallets to store your cryptos in. It's easy-to-use, is designed quite well, and will protect your coins with multiple security features. That said, Coinbase doesn't really house a lot of different cryptos.

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Binance Coin (BNB) ...
Tron (TRX) ...
Chainlink (LINK)
Ledger Nano S.
Ledger Blue.
Coinomi.
Jaxx Liberty.
Trezor.
Freewallet.
Exodus.
Guarda.

Unless there's a law stopping crytpocurrencies trade, luno wallet is good, but if there's a law banning it you still can use paxful or yellow card they are pretty good, safe and transactions are very fast and smooth on it.

You should look for what suits you and follow it. There are wallets which offer the options to trade with it like Binance and Luno and there are others that are just there to house your coins like Trust. And one unique thing about these wallet is that you can move your coins to any of them.

Search no more, the king of versatility, smooth to use, very fast to operate no headache of kyc, customer representative is 100 percent. I dont joke with binance exchange, one of the best platforms i ever came accross from p2p to withdrawal its the best you could wish for.

Cryptocurrency is not accepted globally. Many countries are still against it or partially against it. So Nigeria is not alone in this. Although the reasons for being against cryptocurrency vary from country to country and some are better heard than others. Wallets are so many that I can't even count. You simply have to choose the one that suits you.

Zengo is the first Kaleis crypto wallet: no private key, no password, no crazy setup or badge idiom to remember or lose. And yet it is inconsistent. Set it up in seconds with just one email, restore to any iOS device, and sleep better at night.

Luno account still remains the most acceptable crypto currency wallet in the world to me simply because they are not bias, they don't discriminate between countries, and they have different types of crypto currency wallets like bitcoin wallet, litecoin , ethereum e.t.c

I feel cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide soon but it's just for a short while that we will be using a platform that will be so innovative to have as all the features that a cryptocurrency is supposed have being taken. The best wallet in my opinion is still Luno
Cryptocurrency has come to stay. As long as it continues to solve issues of financial bottlenecks and help to improve investor confidence. It will gain stability with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back