What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

I will be listing some of thee acceptable crytocurrency wallet for us here right now;
1. Trust wallet
2. Coin base wallet
3. Roqqu wallet
4. Binance wallet
5. Luno wallet

All these aforementioned wallets

Top 10 MultiCryptocurrency Wallets in 2021:

Ledger Nano S-Ledger Blue-Kinomy.Jax Liberty. Treasure - Free Wallet - Exodus - Gorda.

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Binance Coin (BNB) ...
Tron (TRX) ...
Chainlink (LINK)
Ledger Nano S.
Ledger Blue.
Coinomi.
Jaxx Liberty.
Trezor.
Freewallet.
Exodus.
Guarda.
All these wallets are used worldwide but not all of them are compatible to all countries fiat Currency though the thread raised has incomplete information, the poster intention is wallet that allows individuals to withdraw to their fiat currencies.

Cryptocurrency has come to stay. As long as it continues to solve issues of financial bottlenecks and help to improve investor confidence. It will gain stability with time.
I completely agree with you that cryptocurrency is going to be wildly accepted in the world do to us unless it is to use it to carry out any transaction online. what made cryptocurrency to be very special from normal Fiat currency is their ability to rise in price.

Crypto has come to stay and change the world for better, and people are testifying to the goodness of crypto currency, it has been able to solve some problem, countries are embracing crypto currency on daily basis, I don't think anybody can stop crypto currency from this move I tell you,

Cryptocurrency is not accepted globally. Many countries are still against it or partially against it. So Nigeria is not alone in this. Although the reasons for being against cryptocurrency vary from country to country and some are better heard than others. Wallets are so many that I can't even count. You simply have to choose the one that suits you.

According to my own point of view the worldwide cryptocurrency wallet I know it's coinbase. Coinbase is generally accepted all over the world. I also believe coinbase to be the biggest cryptocurrency application in the world

Yes, there are.
Coinbase doubles as an exchange and wallet for cryptocurrency. In Nigeria, there is paxful and it comes with minimal charges. Ask around for the wallet the traders in your home country are using. Good luck

Coinbase wallet is known for being one of the safest digital currency wallets to store your cryptos in. It's easy-to-use, is designed quite well, and will protect your coins with multiple security features. That said, Coinbase doesn't really house a lot of cryptos

There are other crypto currency exchange platform you can use globally aside Luno for you to start trading in the market. For example you can get started with binance, blockchain and quidax. All these crypto currency exchange platform can be used world wide

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
Globally acceptable wallet I can't say of such but what I have are meant to serve my immediate need. I have Roqqu, trust wallet and they are both okay for my need at the moment.
Hopefully, our government reverse their stands on cryptocurrency operation with our local banks soonest

The issue now is not about a world wide accepted crypto but how do we buy crypto easily with our cards and also how do we withdraw to our local bank account after selling the crypto, these are questions that are yet to be answered, the Central Banks should work on integrating the cryptos into their systems as well as the exchange commissions too, this will enable them monitor crypto transactions. After this is done, we can now talk about acceptable crypto wallets.

The issue now is not about a world wide accepted crypto but how do we buy crypto easily with our cards and also how do we withdraw to our local bank account after selling the crypto, these are questions that are yet to be answered, the Central Banks should work on integrating the cryptos into their systems as well as the exchange commissions too, this will enable them monitor crypto transactions. After this is done, we can now talk about acceptable crypto wallets.
The questions you asked are very simple questions that has had answer in country and I am sure Binance can answer all the questions you have ask until the recent ban by CBN which has limited the features for Nigerlans.

Concerning your inquiry on which wallet is ideal, I need to say it is trust wallet despite the fact that you haven't referenced it and truly, it is protected. I've been utilizing it for Quite a few months and it's been extraordinary utilizing it. I love the way that it records a ton of coins on itself and it's exceptionally simple and protected to utilize. I can prescribe it for anybody to begin utilizing. Trust wallet is generally excellent and easy to use. You could attempt binance too

I feel digital money will be acknowledged overall soon however it's only for a brief timeframe that we will utilize a stage that will be so imaginative to have as all the highlights that a digital money is assumed have being taken.

The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed online ... Online shopping will never be the same after the ... Following the pandemic, more than half of the survey's ... business strategies are prepared for the post-COVID-19 era ...

Try atomic i think it's available worldwide and is able to exchange too.. not with fiat though

There is a whole list of crypto currency wallet and you can choose any. But if crypto currency is not acceptable in you county that becomes a problem. Coinbase or blockchains are very good crypto wallet that is well recognized and accepted world wide.

I have discovered that even though you may be able to create account and store crypto currencies, a lot of wallets do not work every where, they will work limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back