What's new

World wide acceptable crypto currency wallet.

Luno is recognized in some parts of Africa and the UK but for a crypto wallet that would be global? I would say binance because of the news I read about it from different countries and it's coin.

Yes in binance,you get registered with your country's identification card,before the registration becomes successful and then you can start your transactions.

For me, the world wide acceptable cryptocurrency wallet I know is blockchain wallet, it is widely used and it is easier to access.

Luno is not a world accepted wallet for cryptocurrency. They are yet to get the spread. You can still keep your wallet in trust wallet and other safe wallets available out there

A wallet can either be hardware wallet or the most popular software ones like the luno, trust, coinbase and the likes, I've heard a lot about wallets and the one I'm using now that meets my needs is the trust wallet, also location is also important in choosing a wallet to store your coins

The most accepted cryptocurrency wallet i know is the blockchain cryptocurrency wallet,and the most trusted cryptocurrency wallet I know is the trust wallet,both of them he has the best because they have the best security features, it going to be difficult for your account to be hack here.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
You mean a wallet that is well recognise in the work of crypto. If that's your question i think binance and coin wallet are well recognise for use. In case you are looking into crypto currency.

Luno account still remains the most acceptable crypto currency wallet in the world to me simply because they are not bias, they don't discriminate between countries, and they have different types of crypto currency wallets like bitcoin wallet, litecoin , ethereum e.t.c
Luno wallet have a very limit number of Crypto currency listed on it. I think trust wallet is better because it have numerous coins listed

Another world wide accepted type of wallet to safely keep your cryptocurrency assets is the blockchain. They are known also to be very durable and secure as well. Your cryptocurrency will always be safe there

I think you might have found a solution to the problem you highlighted above. Since the Nigerian government ban on cryptocurrency a lot of people have been using binance to do their transactions through P2P.

Cryptocurrency has not been officially accepted in the world because a lot of people are not exposed to cryptocurrency, it will take a lot of time before cryptocurrency is accepted in the world, you can just invest now if you are interested to do so

Crypto might be finding hard now to gain worldwide acceptance due to some folks using it to do some malicious things online. Like money laundering, hacking of people's wallet, and stealing all they stored. I believe if the govt regulate it, it will come to be limited to scamming attempts. And not necessarily delisting it, it gas gained viral recognition and acceptance by people, it will be hard to make go.

it actually depends on certain location but to me in Africa trust wallet is the best cryptocurrency wallet I can use and we all can use for storage of a cryptocurrency conveniently, I also use binance exchanges for storage of my cryptocurrency also.

Our local exchanger/wallet is heavily affected by the call.the CBN and Nigerian government made around Cryptocurrency. The only local wallet that is using escrow P2P to trade crypto is Bundle Africa.

Lately have been concern about the doings of central bank of Nigeria in banking financial institution in having anything to do with Crypto currency. It got me think: is there a wallet something like Luno that is accepted or recognised world wild. Something that is acceptable globally and one can register with your country's ID
You can get the binance wallet exchange for your transactional and trading purpose and also get the trust wallet for your safe keeping of your cryptocurrencies assets

Another worldwide acceptable cryptocurrency wallet also available for you to use is the blockchain wallet. Infact, this was one of the earliest if not the oldest cryptocurrencies wallet known in the market

Popular wallets like Binance and coinbase are available worldwide. If you cannot find a wallet that is available in your country you can try desktop wallet

I am trying to understand what you are saying, especially, in relation to the title of your thread. To me, the ban of crypto in Nigeria can't stop Nigerians from using Crypto as there are other options of p2p and even physical transfer to family and friends in exchange for immediate physical cash. Are we still not holding and trading our coins? You see what I mean?

I believe cryptocurrency will be accepted in worldwide I think very soon because cryptocurrency came to stay, so very it will be accepted.

Concerning your question on which wallet is best, I have to say it is trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly. You could try binance as well
The truth is that I do not know which wallet is actually the best because as far as I am concerned all the wallets at the same to me from Binance to Coinbase to Luno.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back