What's new

Working through Discord

I have never work to earn money with discord before. It is not really a popular platform as others but it seems people are using it to generate some money for them self in different ways.

Well, discord is a social media chatting platform just like WhatsApp but with more available tools that enables people to share videos , pictures, and other files across the platform to other discord users. I don't know about using the app to make money but it is a good app for interaction and other business purposes.

Discord is quite popular. It helps you to interact with many different people. I do have an account on discord, but I rarely use it. I mainly use it to chart with random people and friends.

Discord is quite popular. It helps you to interact with many different people. I do have an account on discord, but I rarely use it. I mainly use it to chart with random people and friends.
Well , the popularity of discord is not really so much like other social media such as tik-tok. Any social media that do not really have the feature that interest me are those I am not really interested to used.

Well , the popularity of discord is not really so much like other social media such as tik-tok. Any social media that do not really have the feature that interest me are those I am not really interested to used.

Discord might not be that much popular, but it consists of many members from around the world and you can even gain access to many chat rooms. Discord is not that user-friendly either.

Discord might not be that much popular, but it consists of many members from around the world and you can even gain access to many chat rooms. Discord is not that user-friendly either.
Yea, that is the right word to describe it , I still find it very difficult to make use of the platform freely because it is complicated and quite difficult to understand.

Discord is popular in the gaming world right now, as is teampeak as well. they are programs where the world gathers and they simply talk on the computer. you can on the phone too of course.
I really dont know anything about discord , but i do know it has to do with the gaming world , it allow you to share videos , files and pictures through many social network

I just got the Discord app, and from what I can tell so far, it seems to be rather empty as I can't add someone as a buddy or start a chat with them.
Although my friend told me that this discord community is very large, I believe that people can make money through it because the human population can be seen as a sizable market for company.

I just got the Discord app, and from what I can tell so far, it seems to be rather empty as I can't add someone as a buddy or start a chat with them.
Although my friend told me that this discord community is very large, I believe that people can make money through it because the human population can be seen as a sizable market for company.
I don't use the platform for anything because the platform seems a bit confusing to me , although I have account on discord but can't remember the last time I check out my activities there.

Has anyone here done any work through the chat client Discord? I have used it a lot over the recent years, but I heard some people use it to make money. Is this true? I never really pictured Discord being used for that. But I could be wrong.

Is there any work you can do on a discord server?
I heard about discord alot but not for making money just for marketing products, some people use it to promote their non fungible tokens to be sold.

Discord is a good social media platform, one thing I really like about it is we don't have a lot of scammers unlike other social media platforms, I really like discord.

I have never pictured discord as an online making app. I only know it is an online social media chatting app. I guess people can make money on it. Who knows, anything is possible.

No I have never worked through this code before I'm just hearing this for the first time but it sound to me as if it will be interesting for me to give a try. I think I'll give it a try.
It is just like another social network. You can use it to share your screen with other people. It works like zoom and I even prefer it to zoom. You may give it a try

Has anyone here done any work through the chat client Discord? I have used it a lot over the recent years, but I heard some people use it to make money. Is this true? I never really pictured Discord being used for that. But I could be wrong.

I have never done or got any work on Discord. I don't even know that's something possible. The only thing that I have done through my Discord chat is keep communication with my previous clients whom I know would need my services once in a while.

I use it for official work. It is always important to understand that it is what it is used for most of the times and I have been able to join most of the team channels that I work with on Discord and that has been helpful for me.

Interesting comments from various people regarding this platform, from my basic knowledge I have always known the platform to be only for social interactions and I have seen mostly gaming platforms making a preference to have this platform Discord for their interactions. I would love to explore more about it so that I can grasp of it"s full potential.

I use it for official work. It is always important to understand that it is what it is used for most of the times and I have been able to join most of the team channels that I work with on Discord and that has been helpful for me.

The moment I started making use of Discord for official purposes, this was when I began to enjoy it very well. I have had the chat messenger application for about two years without making much use of it and even for video game that I have played. It is for my work purposes that I have started enjoying it so much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back