Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here done any work through the chat client Discord? I have used it a lot over the recent years, but I heard some people use it to make money. Is this true? I never really pictured Discord being used for that. But I could be wrong.

Is there any work you can do on a discord server?

No I have never worked through this code before I'm just hearing this for the first time but it sound to me as if it will be interesting for me to give a try. I think I'll give it a try.

Well as for me I have never discord in making money, and I don't think it is possible for you to use discord in making money but I know that they are experts out there that can do the unthinkable..

Has anyone here done any work through the chat client Discord? I have used it a lot over the recent years, but I heard some people use it to make money. Is this true? I never really pictured Discord being used for that. But I could be wrong.

I have not idea how people do this. I will also be interested to know how this can be possible. It sound interstesting.

In reply to your question above on people making money through discord's chat clients, well I do have to say first of all that I have also heard this once upon a time but i don't know how true it is so i can't really say much about it

I recently downloaded discord application and from what I have seen so far the application seem to be quite empty because I've not been able to add anyone as a friend or chat with anyone. Although my friend told me that this discord is a very big community and with the fact that it's a big community I think people can make money through it because when it comes to people, that can be represented as a big market for business

I have used discord and still do a lot. It is a platform that allows people of like minds to meet and interact. You can make money through it by hosting paid sessions.

Between 2018 and 2019, I was enrolling for a lot of Airdrops and ICO programs and most of these programs required the user to follow their channels on Discord. That's how I signed up for Discord. But I have not used for any personal benefit.

The only thing I know about discord is just that it's a social networking app that allows people from different part of the world to connect with one another and discuss

I am not on discord, I hear that this is social networking platform for gamer and blockchain companies. However, this does not mean other people cannot join discord. Discord allows you to connect with people and businesses.

I haven't heard you make money out of discord. instead, if you have an online site / forum where you sell certain services, you can use discord as live support for customers.

I have heard about this discord, but I guess it's not as popular as other social media applications. Does discord have my special features like telegram or Whatsapp?

I have heard about this discord, but I guess it's not as popular as other social media applications. Does discord have my special features like telegram or Whatsapp?

Discord is popular in the gaming world right now, as is teampeak as well. they are programs where the world gathers and they simply talk on the computer. you can on the phone too of course.

Discord is popular in the gaming world right now, as is teampeak as well. they are programs where the world gathers and they simply talk on the computer. you can on the phone too of course.
Wow I guess it is being used by gamers more. Over here in my country, online gaming is really not that common. Though recently alot of persons have started putting interest in gaming, I guess with time, discord would be a common name in my location.

Yes, you can make money through Discord by setting up paid sessions. Apart from that, I presume it is mainly used to interact with like minds.

I don't even have the app installed on my phone to start with but I've been seeing a whole lot on Twitter and seeing this thread once more is making me eager to improve my skills so I can also be able to deliver value there as well.

Well, discord is a social media chatting platform just like WhatsApp but with more available tools that enables people to share videos , pictures, and other files across the platform to other discord users. I don't know about using the app to make money but it is a good app for interaction and other business purposes.

I have communicated using Discord (and Skype several years ago) but I never directly found work on there. It is usually just a secondary communication option that is faster than email yet more private than text.

No I have never done that before this is my first time of hearing this hope that those that works with discord they allow to share video, so for me I don't know using discord.

I think this is related to nft kind of work. Some clients comes to Upwork and look for people who can grind in servers and help them get whitlisted on a given nft project. It's cool money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back