What's new

Will Youtube monetization requirements get even harder?

not really, if people really want to know how adsense's money tastes like, they will try many ways, such as, buying already monetized channels or simply buy traffic that's not coming from bots

then people will try to find another platform
I have heard of bying and selling monetized youtube channels. I also hear that adsense is country specific. If that's true, how do the people use adsense accounts they bought? I mean how do they bypaas google' terms

I do not think that YouTube monetization policy will get harder because a lot of people have been complaining about the difficulty in monetizing their YouTube page and so therefore YouTube would love to reduce those policies so that they can get more people to monetize their channel or page.

YouTube monetization policy you will definitely be harder in the nearest future. Few years ago you just need about 1000 views to get your YouTube channel monetized but today it is very hard and a lot of people get tired at some point trying to monetize their channel.

Before some few years, to have your videos monetization, you were in need of only 10.000 of total views in your youtube channel, and you didn't even have to apply for monetization, which means, monetizing your own content was a piece of cake, till the 1k subscribers and 4k hours of views rule appeared, which is extremely difficult.
Do you think it will get even harder?
Seriously, I never knew monitizing of some social media platform is that tedious and very difficult to make money from it, until now.

It what is going on now I think YouTube monetization requirements will get harder because many people these days and monetizing your YouTube page.

Even as YouTube just announced a shoot up in revenue, it is still expected that the barrier to entry to entry to start to monetize the platform would jump up too because there are more creatives hoping to use the platform more than ever before right now.

Before some few years, to have your videos monetization, you were in need of only 10.000 of total views in your youtube channel, and you didn't even have to apply for monetization, which means, monetizing your own content was a piece of cake, till the 1k subscribers and 4k hours of views rule appeared, which is extremely difficult.
I think youtube is becoming more strict towards its users Because of the amount of stolen content going on on the internet. I also think it's going to get a lot harder.

There’s no hiding it, Instagram is one of my favorite social media channels. Not only is it a great way to share your life with friends and family and promote your business, but it’s also a great way to make a lot of money.

Best of all, you don’t need a big following and there are several different ways to earn an income. In this article, I’m going to show you how to make money on Instagram using seven of my favorite strategies:

1. Get paid for sponsored posts.
  2. Promote affiliate links.
  3. Start an Instagram shop.
  4. Make money from your content.
  5. Become an Instagram coach.
  6. Advertise your brand.
  7. Get paid for teaching your audience

I don't think the terms and conditions for monetization of YouTube channel will get harder. The terms and conditions have been the same for a couple of years and I doubt it will change. If it does there will be a lot of backlash from you tubers.

We can never tell what the owners of You Tube have in mind. Since they made monetizing one's account more tough, there's every possibility they might do it again in future

I don't really think that the conditions of monetization in YouTube platform will get harder, even to get approved but I believe one day it's will be approved.

It's all because the users of the platform have increasingly grown over the years and still growing at that. Surely you'll expect that the stringent rules would be put in place so that they get full value for the money they'll be spending.

I believe that the requirements to get into YouTube monetization program will be much more harder. The reason is that some people are using software to increase the views of YouTube channel so as to get into Google adsense faster.

Indeed, it is possible that YouTube will tighten its monetization criteria in the future. Recently, YouTube tightened the criteria for joining the YouTube Partner Program, requiring a minimum of 4,000 view hours over the past year,1,000 subscribers, and a commitment to the Partner Program Rules.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back