What's new

Will you trade or invest on cryptocurrency if it is illegal in your country

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
It is not advisable to trade in crypto if if it is illegal in your country.
don't even receive payments through crypto if it is not allowed because this may lead you into problems.
It is not really worth doing something that will cost you or your life.

I think i will still trade despite that because most times those laws against it might not be implemented ,so am really going to trade despite that without considering anything as such i think , i think most people who are into crypto currency can still bypass despite government policy

Cryptocurrency is illegal in my home country. Buying, selling, or even possessing cryptocurrency is punishable by law. People have been arrested for trading and possessing cryptocurrency. I have never tried using or investing on cryptocurrency because it is illegal here. I never took interest in cryptocurrency until now becauae I did not know how I can earn cryptos. However, bizdustry pays crypto and if I want, I can receive payment in cryptos. Now I want to ask a question, crypto is illegal in my country, should I receive payment in crypto?
yes cryptocurrency is not legal in my country also in Pakistan although the case has been filed in a high court to UN Ban this coin trading so I did not invested in this forum only at because of this issue I did not invested in it and because it is illegal in my country that it get legal I will definitely invest in it

In the United States, the IRS describes cryptocurrencies as assets rather than appropriate currencies. This means that when individual investors look at large-scale profit-tax laws, their annual tax returns include reporting of their cryptocurrency expenses and profits, regardless of whether they use digital coins. Where did you buy

Despite the fact that crypto currency exchange Business is now illegal in my country I'm still in to the business because there are other means for Investors to put there money in the system. So for me I don't like trading crypto currency so I will rather invest

Seriously this is an issue that have been bothering me for some time now, I think since the federal government placed the ban on cryptocurrencies investment and deemed it illegal. I personally like cryptocurrencies and all it stands for and presently I still have some cryptocurrencies so my answer is it depends on you and your guts too.

If it is completely illegal in my country that would mean that trading. Trading will be an offense and when caught you will be prosecuted. So if that is the case then I will likely avoid trading it to avoid being an offender.

For as long as crypto rremains legal to the WTO, I will continue trading them. Crypto is the new revolution of money and is a very good source of inflow into any country. Crypto can go beyond borders with no restrictions and that is just good for payments.

To be very sincere with you I have in cryptocurrency than the FG so for this reason I can not stop investing in cryptocurrency even if our government want to commit suicide I will not pity them.
There is no law that will stop me from investing in cryptocurrency because it the new life

Crypto-Currency market has been growing day by day in great demands. To purchase cryptocurrency a digital account has to be opened. Bitcoin is the most commonly form of Crypto-currency used.The price of Bitcoin did not change for a certain number of years then it reached to $20,000 per Bitcoin in 2017 and $7,000 in April 2020 as per data given by Investopedia.

Even where Bitcoin is legal, most of the laws that apply to other assets also apply to Bitcoin. Tax laws are the area where most people are likely to run into trouble. For tax purposes, bitcoins are usually treated as property rather than currency. Bitcoin is generally not considered legal tender.

Not long that my country also banned crypto currency transactions, but I will still go ahead to receive my payment via crypto currencies. I am going to invest and leave it to accumulate with time, it's better than trying to trade always.

I want to see cryptocurrency is illegal in my country because a lot of us are still trading in it despite the ban. nobody has been punished because he is possessing cryptocurrency or any form of it so it is actually not illegal. it is high time people started accepting the fact that cryptocurrency has come to stay and in no time everyone will have no choice than to accept it.

The legal status of bitcoin (and related crypto instruments) varies substantially from state to state and is still undefined or changing in many of them.[1] Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. Yes I would trade and invest in it.

They said it is illegal but to me it is legal,because I could get some of my funds online with it all because it is the easiest way if sending money to any countries without any boundary...

So if I should have any legit business and I have to deal with the payment of cryptocurrency and they said it is illegal in my country,I don't give a damn about their useless policy because it doesn't affect me in anyway so I will go ahead and do the business after all so may things were illegal in my country and still yet people even do it openly and even the law maker do it as well.. so no law in my country....

If i can go to jail for using Cryptocurrency then i won't. Because i don't want to go to jail and it will be an embarrassment for my family if one of us is doing some illegal activities and got caught. You might lose everything since im sure your coins be taken too

If cryptocurrency is illegal in my country I wouldn’t trade nor invest in it. When something is illegal all activities regarding it is banned. Anyone caught engaging in it will be penalized

Without a global joint action, I do not think crypto currencies would be banned and so for now many countries have moved to just regulate them with some metrics showing that crypto has indeed manifested the economy negatively so I might still go on with crypto as far as it is not banned completely

Cryptocurrencies as proprietary, rather than appropriate currencies. This means that when individual investors look at large-scale profit-tax laws, their annual tax returns include reporting of their cryptocurrency expenses and profits, regardless of whether they use digital coins. Where did you buy
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrencies as proprietary, rather than appropriate currencies. This means that when individual investors look at large-scale profit-tax laws, their annual tax returns include reporting of their cryptocurrency expenses and profits, regardless of whether they use digital coins. Where did you buy
Post automatically merged:

CryptoCurrency C-Pack is a currency obtained online which is legal in different countries so if it is legal in our country then I will never invest in it as it is closed at any time.Can be closed and can go into it, so when investing in cryptocurrency, it is seen how much benefit it has.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back