What's new

Will video games become more open to advertising?

I'm hoping that video games will be more open to commercial, not simply advertising. I'm hoping it will be possible to compensate video gamers so that they can make a small profit.

I believe this is already taking place, there are so many ads in games these days and though it's mostly annoying when ads pop up but it's a good way promote your business.
Video games have been used for ads lately , if you noticed when playing games online or on your phone and your data is on, you will notice son pop up ads beside your screen.

Video forms of advertising are now becoming increasingly popular because advertisers are beginning to notice that social media users normally prefer to consume Media type of content.

Video games have been used for ads lately , if you noticed when playing games online or on your phone and your data is on, you will notice son pop up ads beside your screen.
Yes once your data is on ads keeps popping up, most times it can be pretty annoying but in most cases you can't really skip it.

The market for video games used to be pretty straightforward. Gamers would go to the store, pick up a cartridge (or, in later years, disc) and then go home and play on a console or computer.

Console video games, played on systems like Playstation and Xbox, are still around. But now they’re not even the largest segment of the market.

What the game developers do basically is to make the game the hub for advertisements. You would see ads popping up every minuted. So, the video games is channelled towards making money via advertisements.

The advertiser who are targeting the demographic of those people who plays video games found it more useful to advertise with video games. advertising of video game might be a bad option for you if you are targeting adults between 35 and above.

There are most of them that pops up on daily basis in my phone screen for months now but it has never occurred to me to click on one of them, definitely not when I have a busy schedule

There are most of them that pops up on daily basis in my phone screen for months now but it has never occurred to me to click on one of them, definitely not when I have a busy schedule
That's ads, they just pops up anytime they want, most of the platform nowadays have a huge number of ads, that's why I don't really like some forums, their ads are too much.

With the internet being hugely popular and online gaming being up there with it, it made me wonder about advertising in games. Do you think that more people will start to utilize video games for advertising? I see a lot of online games having options for advertising, so I guess it's not a far ways off. IF you got a popular online game, advertising in it, could draw you a lot of profit I imagine.
The video game industry has transformed recently, with more games available and a wider range of genres and platforms. As a consequence of the greater variety, new advertising prospects, such as in-game marketing and tailored commercials, have emerged.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back