What's new

Will video games become more open to advertising?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With the internet being hugely popular and online gaming being up there with it, it made me wonder about advertising in games. Do you think that more people will start to utilize video games for advertising? I see a lot of online games having options for advertising, so I guess it's not a far ways off. IF you got a popular online game, advertising in it, could draw you a lot of profit I imagine.

That's the current trend now considering the fact that there a lot of video game meme tokens. I expect that those promotions would be available on their games and other platforms.
Video gaming might just have become bigger than we thought.

If the games come with a lot of ads, I think people will stop playing the game. When the games lose users, it will also lose revenue. Therefore, advertising should be done on moderation.

I get to see a lot of video games popping up in sites I come across. I have most of them that pops up on daily basis in my phone screen for months now but it has never occurred to me to click on one of them, definitely not when I have a busy schedule 😃

What the game developers do basically is to make the game the hub for advertisements. You would see ads popping up every minuted. So, the video games is channelled towards making money via advertisements.

I hope video games will be open to more advertising and not just advertising I hope it would be able to pay video players so they could earn a little penny.

I think they'll be more advert about video game in the nearest future as more people are now coming up with innovative game for the people. YouTube has a good examples of advertiser in gaming niche.

Video gaming is becoming bigger than we thought. At first I don't like video games,but for now I don't only love it but I spend most of my time on video gaming.

Advertising over game should be done moderately as too much of ads on a game could scare aware your clients and render your earning low with lesser customers.

Advertising over game should be done moderately as too much of ads on a game could scare aware your clients and render your earning low with lesser customers.
That's true. Many people don't want to be distracted by any means be it by gaming ad's. It's not wise to advertise a game on a business sites.

With the internet being hugely popular and online gaming being up there with it, it made me wonder about advertising in games. Do you think that more people will start to utilize video games for advertising? I see a lot of online games having options for advertising, so I guess it's not a far ways off. IF you got a popular online game, advertising in it, could draw you a lot of profit I imagine.
As far as i am concerned, we know video games is becoming popular throughout the world , most especially online gaming , but i still believe most people still don't play games online.

I don't think so. IF free video games show too many ads, people will stop using it. If the paid video shows ads, people will stop using it. Games should use ads with moderation.

Yeah sure. I think if a popular online video game is offering to run ads then that is great, but I think if I'm playing a game online and ads start to show up I get easily frustrated, I certainly won't be clicking it.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think so. IF free video games show too many ads, people will stop using it. If the paid video shows ads, people will stop using it. Games should use ads with moderation.
I agree. Someone like me get easily irritated by too much ads popping up, I certainly don't think I would follow up on the ad if I'm frustrated or irritated.

Last edited:
No, i don't think using video games for advertising is a good thing. Not everyone is a fan of video games and video games with alot of ads are really annoying and discouraging to play.

You're right,its possible to be placing advert on all this video games,even though is not everyone that do play game ,only those who play games will be aware.

From my observation in using the internet so far, I think video games will have a huge online presence and traffic soon. This is because, just as someone already stated above, there are some platforms these days offering tokens for playing games. Thanks for sharing.

I believe this is already taking place, there are so many ads in games these days and though it's mostly annoying when ads pop up but it's a good way promote your business.

I believe this is already taking place, there are so many ads in games these days and though it's mostly annoying when ads pop up but it's a good way promote your business.
Yes I also noticed that,they made that as a traffic once one wants to do different thing,it will pop up, i am sure its becoming more open for advertisement.

Yes I also noticed that,they made that as a traffic once one wants to do different thing,it will pop up, i am sure its becoming more open for advertisement.
Yes or in some cases, they would tell you to watch and ad to increase your score, and cause you really need to increase your score you would have no choice but to watch. Or in some cases when you fail, they would tell you to watch and ad to regain your life.

Yes or in some cases, they would tell you to watch and ad to increase your score, and cause you really need to increase your score you would have no choice but to watch. Or in some cases when you fail, they would tell you to watch and ad to regain your life.
Yes it do happen and I have been observing it for long time, at first I through it was legit,it was later on that I realized that the things seems to be scam and waste of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back