What's new

Will the housing market lower in price this year?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
The housing market is up there these days, so bad that most people can't afford to buy a house or even property without having to pay a ton of money for them. Inflation has been an issues as well, which has resulted in the housing market to keep raising in price. Now days I don't see myself being able to purchase a house with ease. It's going to take a while. So, I do hope 2024 brings lowered housing prices, but I doubt that will happen.

But, what do you think? Could we see the housing market bounce back with houses becoming more affordable again?

Housing market is not still in a good shape and property prices are still low here, I think the price will remain low this year as well. But the sad thing is people do not have money to buy property even when the market is down.

I think this year prices will continue to rise seeing how the economy is at the moment, and I don't think it's going to change the outlook much in the short term, I guess at some point prices will have to come down because demand could fall in the long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back