What's new

Will the doge eventually find it's way to the moon?

Dogecoin is doing pretty well right now in the crypto currency market and very soon , dogecoin will hit the $1 before the end of the year 2021 because of its tremendous growth right now
Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
My opinion is that soon enough dogecoin might outrun many other crypto.
what do you think?
Post automatically merged:

Dogecoin has been outshinning and outclassing most of the crypto currency coin in the market since Elon musk invested heavily in bitcoin and currently the price of one dogecoin is $0.2137 and its the seventh most priced coin.
Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
what do you think?

Last edited:
what do you think?
Since it already have a god father, and moreso 2022 is even far from reaching $1, it would have surpass $1 and on it way to $2 this i have seen and definitely it will be.

what do you think?
This is a fact,because there are a lot of factor that can make a coin to start increasing in value,and one of them is the involment of wale investors and elon musk just have been making comment about the coin lately.

Dogecoin is a very good long time investment and with the price of Bitcoin going higher everyday, some traders with little funds may eventually turn from Bitcoin to other small coins and Doge is one of those coins which has a very good market volatility.
A lot of companies are accepting Doge for payment also and with this rate we may soon see Doge going above $1

Dogecoin is a very good long term investment and with the current constant adoption of the Doge by several US companies, we may see the bull push it up in a few years

I believe therefore however along with opportunity, the coin certainly has actually a brilliant potential as well as I have actually currently purchased some as well as I have actually been actually maintaining all of them for it to increase more worth

I actually believe that the cryptocurrency Doge has a very good future because from what was going on with the coin before the recent dip in the cryptocurrency world it's has a very promising future.

If eventually it find its way to the moon, will it stand the test of time? This Dogecoin has come with so much mouthwatering packages and I hope it's not a ploy to lure vulnerable investors.

I think I will have to eat back my words in my previous posts. Due to its unlimited supply, doge may never become a currency of the earth let alone reaching to the moon. Doge needs instructional investment to reach moon

I don't really like a cryptocurrency that is control by hyping. Instead of me to invest in such cryptocurrency I rather spend my money to invest in a cryptocurrency with a solid project and potential. Don't really know much about dogecoin.

With the way doge coin is rising and growing, it will surely find it way to the moon, doge coin is a very good coin with a bight future.
I will advise you to invest in doge coin right now if you have money.
Dogecoin was really going up back then becaus becaus think its because Elon musk invested hugely on it and right now dogecoin is around $0.35 currently , but it might hit $1 at the end of the year.

what do you think?
I am very optimistic dogecoin will outrun may other crypto coins. The gradual rise in the value of coin and Elon Musk investment will definitely see the rise of the coins to the moon in few years to come.

Though it is not that easy to predict the future of crypto coins because their volatility nature,
Post automatically merged:

Even though it is not that easy to predict the future of coins, but I do have this feelings that this coin will do well in future. Personally, I still have some money in this coin hoping to get something out of it someday.

Last edited:
DOGE-1 will soon go to the moon, but I do not think dogecoin will ever go to the moon. The coin mainly relies on Musk for price hike, it is not growing naturally.

The interest on dogecoin is actually improving ,it would be a great thing and a huge factor to invest in dogecoin now that the price is still cents ,am sure that when the market bounce bank the coin would rise more

Concerning if Doge coin will eventually find its way to the moon. Well, I strongly believe that the crypto currency called Doge coin will make a rise sooner than we all expected, the coin has a great potential and also have one of the richest man in the world in support of the coin, so I believe the Doge coin will rise with time.

what do you think?
One thing that is very common with all cryptocurrencies that they all have the possibility of rising and also fallen at the same time which if you know how to manipulate them and make money you do that and make your money without staying in for too long.

Doge hasn't been able to reach the heights that it's supposed to reach because I feel in my opinion, there are no other investors backing the project or people aren't investing in the project enough

There have been so much talk about doge coin reaching the moon over the years but that has not happen,it seems it is propaganda that they want to use to take it to the moon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back