What's new

Will the doge eventually find it's way to the moon?

Doge to the moon, that was the popular saying then and it led to a lot of investors investing in doge even with elon's tweet again but now I guess it's just a meme coin, lol.

That is not going to be possible. I do not ever believe this Doge coin would outrun other coins as it is more of a shit coin promoted by Elon musk.

I do not think that it is possible as of now because Dogecoin along with other crypto coins are facing one of the massive fluctuations of price in the history of coins. However, it might be possible that it will eventually rise and reach a good value in the future.

With the manner in which doge coin is rising and developing, it will unquestionably discover it way to the moon, doge coin is an excellent coin with a bight future. I will encourage you to put resources into doge coin at the present time on the off chance that you have cash.

With the manner in which doge coin is rising and developing, it will unquestionably discover it way to the moon, doge coin is an excellent coin with a bight future. I will encourage you to put resources into doge coin at the present time on the off chance that you have cash.
Well , it is still not a bad idea but he shouldn't have to holdl it for long because dogecoin is a pump and dump that's lacks features that will make it survive the market.

We will have to wait because only time can tell but almost everybody are looking forward to It because of the word about it coming from Elon Musk and most people are investing on it

Actually right now alot of coins are in the mud so it will eventually be a bit a hard for it to rise to the at the moment at all. They are definitely lots of coins you should also consider .

Dogecoin almost reached $0.5+ before few months but since then the price has reduced and kept reducing till $0.2 , but there is lots of potential to reach the moon , ie $1+ per dogecoin.

Dogecoin is a shitcoin, anyone who wants to Invest must understand it has no use case. The price may pump quite alright but it can dump massively.

Currently now it's no where near 1$ but well that's understandable cause the whole market isn't really stable ....... But I'm sure with time it would definitely get to 1$ ...it's a good meme coin that's slowly becoming a very good assest ...have a little in my portfolio
Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
My opinion is that soon enough dogecoin might outrun many other crypto.
what do you think?

Doge is already at the moon. forget about the downward trend in price, it has found its foot among investors. It'll reached the much awaited $1 in the near future.

Oh well, only time would actually tell if we can actually still see doge rising to the moon since this bear run started we don't even see doge anymore.

The ways to the moon for the dogecoin may have become too dark for this coin to find it's way there me thinks right now. That coin has been so slow for too long a time at certain position in the market

Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
what do you think?
Loll is still in the shadow?.. doge coin as fine beyond the meme or fun coin the creator intended in making it to be, dogecoin now have close to 30 billion market cap.

With the current state of dogecoin which no one would have thought will fall this much, rather than for doge to go to the moon, it keeps coming down to earth. As it is today, the future of dogecoin is fading away.

Dogecoin will definitely rise but it's just that Elon musk is trying to manipulate the market with the coin. They should just allow the coin to have an healthy growth and with that it won't affect the coin from falling just like pumping and dumping

sadly, Doge did not go to moon, it went deep down the earth. From its all time high of 70 cents, it has now fallen to 18 cents. Not just doge, all other currencies have also lost value.

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency with unlimited supply and it has no tangible use case, so I don't actually think it will rise above $1.

With the current decrease and instability in the prices crypto coins,Doge will have a long flight traveling to the moon. But whenever the crypto prices gets stable,Doge has a great prospect of landing on the moon soon and big.

what do you think?
Dogecoin is also one of my favorite cryptocurrency. I trade dogecoin in my binance account. There are so many sites that you can claim free dogecoin but they pay out to faucetpay.io. I like it very much because it has a supporter like Elon Musk. I like it when he tweets about dogecoin and the price of dogecoin soars high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back