What's new

Will the doge eventually find it's way to the moon?

Dery

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 14, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
My opinion is that soon enough dogecoin might outrun many other crypto.
what do you think?

You are actually right. With the rate at which doge coin is increasing the moon is closer to them if it continues this way especially with the support it has been getting from an influential personality like Elon Musk. Doge coin will surely reach the moon sooner than we expected.

Dogecoin would finfd its way to the moon soon and now the current price is at $0.32 and i know how that its just the beginning ,it would move very high

I think so but with time, the coin definitely has a bright future and I have already bought some and I have been keeping them for it to gain more value

I think so but with time, the coin definitely has a bright future and I have already bought some and I have been keeping them for it to gain more value
Good you are keeping them and not selling off immediately ,and those who hold the coin for long would enjoy the benefit someday

Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
what do you think?
Yes, I believe strongly the way bitcoin makes name for itself, doge can also do the same, it is just a matter of time, it will soon get there.

Sure , dogecoin presently has attracted many investors to it's self and have tendency to keep rising in coming years , all we need to do is to invest only when dip and wait patiently for further rise.

Concerning if Doge coin will eventually find its way to the moon. Well, I strongly believe that the crypto currency called Doge coin will make a rise sooner than we all expected, the coin has a great potential and also have one of the richest man in the world in support of the coin, so I believe the Doge coin will rise with time

With the way doge coin is rising and growing, it will surely find it way to the moon, doge coin is a very good coin with a bight future.
I will advise you to invest in doge coin right now if you have money.

what do you think?
I don't think anyone is seeing this in my own direction, because come to think of it all of a sudden this coin getting rise without no reason behind it. I guess is just a way to let people invest all their money on it and at the end it comes back to is normal level when many people have rushed in. I hope is not going to be that way tho. But invest wisely.

I don't think anyone is seeing this in my own direction, because come to think of it all of a sudden this coin getting rise without no reason behind it. I guess is just a way to let people invest all their money on it and at the end it comes back to is normal level when many people have rushed in. I hope is not going to be that way tho. But invest wisely.
The surge in value of any crypto is as a result of the people's interest in that particular currency. The more people want to invest and demand for it, the more the price increases. So basically if any crypto currency is going to be worth more than it is worth presently, it is because more people are investing in it. And it is better to invest when you know there's the tendency for a crypto to shoot. Many people are giving up on buying Bitcoin already except for the likes of Elon, so they are redirecting their attention to lesser valued ones and before you know it, the demand for it will be high too

With the recents happenings and pump done on doge coin there is every possibility it will get to the moon,not forgetting the investors backing the coin.

Doge may go up, may even become $1 in a couple of months, ir by the end of the year, however, I don't think doge can reach to the moon. I cannot even see doge becoming the coin of the earth.

I just pray that doge eventually maintain its bullish run. Who can imagine such a magical spike in the value within a short period of time.

The issue with the Dogecoin is that most people that invests into the cryptocurrency are short term investors that are not in it for the long-term. This is the reason why you will hear that the price of the cryptocurrency would increase immediately Elon Musk tweet about it, in a little time, the price would go down again as they have sold off their investment to make little profits.

Looks like there is still a lot way for doge to reach the moon. It has yet to show its prowess on the earth let alone reaching the moon. Doge continues to be a meme coin

Well to be very frank with you on this dogecoin situation , I know the dogecoin will appreciate for a while but I don't think it will moon as many are expecting.

I am of the opinion that dogecoin will eventually find its way to the moon and this won't take a very long time. It is highly possible for the digital currency to reach a dollar mark by next year.

I have read the pronouncement of Elon Musk that his Space-x shuttle to the moon will be financed entirely by Doge coin. I wonder how that would be because Doge is a commodity that you need to sell in order to get real money for the expenses of the space shuttle. Maybe what he meant was to manipulate the price of the Doge. I hope I am wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back