What's new

Will the doge eventually find it's way to the moon?

Presently, the Dogecoin has a good future that is not going to hold for so long. I am saying this because it's values was dependent on the activity of just one man. This man can choose to pull the plug and things go south for the coin

Doge recently gave people a surprise when it went over 40% increase in price but now it's gone down due to the dip so there is doubt that doge might never surpass other coins like eth, ltc etc

I don't have any interest for any cryptocurrency coin that is controlled by hyping from whales who have invested so much in it because if they widraw their money the whole value of the coin they are hyping might drop and this will leave a lot of small investors in distress.

Presently the price of dogecoin is still in the shadows but one thing worthy of note is the increase in the value which is practically causing a shift in attention towards it by traders.
Elon musk have recently been making a lot of talks about dogecoin and this has even directed people's attention to the meme coin more than ever. There are speculations about the coin hitting $1 by 2022.
My opinion is that soon enough dogecoin might outrun many other crypto.
what do you think?
Dogecoin has already found its path and it has started making impact into the crypto currency marketblately since elon musk has invested in the coin, I beleive Dogecoin will reach $1 landmark soon.

Will doge eventually find it way to the moon definitely we can say now who knows what Elon musk as in stock for everyone concerning this coin.

I think is true because the price of dogecoin increasing it is very surprise to see new development in dogecoin, because I Wonder about the price.

Its very possible to achieve this. The rate at which doge coin is raising is something else. There was once a time doge stopped moving it was like it would be the end. Then suddenly it was raising again

I believe so with time that would definitely be the case because is a coin with potential so fingers crossed but it might be closer than we think now though

all this cryptocurrency that are controlled by big investors are not always thrilling to me because they cannot only do what they like with this cryptocurrency by selling off their portion which can render the whole cryptocurrency useless, I invested in potential coin like ripple and binance smart chain.

all this cryptocurrency that are controlled by big investors are not always thrilling to me because they cannot only do what they like with this cryptocurrency by selling off their portion which can render the whole cryptocurrency useless, I invested in potential coin like ripple and binance smart chain.
Like you just analyse everything about crypto currency, most of the coin are being controlled by big investors and movers , and they know they have power to move and manipulate the rise of coin,

Like you just analyse everything about crypto currency, most of the coin are being controlled by big investors and movers , and they know they have power to move and manipulate the rise of coin,
seriously any coin that is controlled by big investors I do not have anything to do with it because if they sell out their portion any small investors who have invested in that cryptocurrency will always experience a loss, that is why the number of holders of a particular coin is very important to me.

seriously any coin that is controlled by big investors I do not have anything to do with it because if they sell out their portion any small investors who have invested in that cryptocurrency will always experience a loss, that is why the number of holders of a particular coin is very important to me.
You are quite right, we are in the world if anything happens and the big investors decided to withdraw their investment form the coin, the coin will be rendered useless and it will affect the other minor investors.

You are quite right, we are in the world if anything happens and the big investors decided to withdraw their investment form the coin, the coin will be rendered useless and it will affect the other minor investors.
this is what that actually happened when Elon suddenly withdraw all his money from cryptocurrency like bitcoins when he tweeted that bitcoins could not be used for buying of the Tesla car,there was a serious drop in the price of bitcoins which affected other cryptocurrency.

Dogecoin seems to be on an increase now thanks to the news of its listing on coinbase. How far it would ride on this news remains yet to be seen.

Dogecoin seems to be on an increase now thanks to the news of its listing on coinbase. How far it would ride on this news remains yet to be seen.
Yeah the listing on coinbase was more reason why it had little increase about three days ago, it is good time to aquire doge coin as we can see it growing.

Yeah the listing on coinbase was more reason why it had little increase about three days ago, it is good time to aquire doge coin as we can see it growing.
Well, I got stuck on my next round of buying when it retraced, I didn't set a sell order and now the market is dipping. I would just have to hold on for now because I believe doge will grow more.

Well, I got stuck on my next round of buying when it retraced, I didn't set a sell order and now the market is dipping. I would just have to hold on for now because I believe doge will grow more.
Relax and hold it then sell when the market recover though you should have placed a sell order because we all knew that listing on coinbase was the reason behind the little pump.

Well. Let's see how things are going to turn out for this coin. Because we still have a little over six months to go for the predictions to either materialize or not

Well. Let's see how things are going to turn out for this coin. Because we still have a little over six months to go for the predictions to either materialize or not
I don't see this predictions for Dogecoin going to the cloud talk less of to the moon because the corn is being influenced by its owner in the person of Elon Musk. Cryptocurrency that succeed in the market are being boosted by the Love people have for the cryptocurrency rather than and influential person trying to manipulate the price of a cryptocurrency so I don't see Dogecoin going anywhere.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back