What's new

Will the doge eventually find it's way to the moon?

I have a doubt about the price of dogecoin going to the moon. Dogecoin was able to move the needle when there was speculation flying around that Elon Musk is adopting the coin as his own. This makes the demand for the going to go high anf likewise the price as well.

For the time being the doge crypto currency is still at a very low price but it is still ranked among the most promising crypto currencies because of the endorsement it got from a lot of big entrepreneurs and companies.

As long as Elon is invested in Doge coins, it has a great choice to skyrocket to the moon. It's trading at a very low price now, it's good to do coffee can investing in these meme coins. Invest the amount you spend on coffee every day and hold them for a medium to a long period, during an uptrend recover your capital back and let your gains roll.

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency with high possibility of becoming valuable but only when there is a serious influencers to push the coin to a new height , such influencer could be Elon musk or someone similar.

Maybe it was because of El on Must that's involved, i can't really say but i remember many people investing huge amount of money then on Doge but it was predicted to rise before a year next. Doge has not significantly rise since then beyond expectations

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back