What's new

Will mobile gaming ever match console gaming?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Mobile gaming has come a long way, but I feel as if mobile gaming isn't as good as console or pc gaming just yet. But it is getting better with each new device that comes out. And there are now devices and controllers you can use with mobile to make the games play as if you're on a pc or console. And as new devices release, so will new games for mobile that might match the quality of A list games released on console and PC.

Could mobile one day rival that of console/pc gaming? Or consoles and PC still take the lead?

I always say never say never. We have seen mobile gaming become so much better over the years and it has been amazing to see. As much as I do not feel that it will one day rival that of console or PC gaming, whilst mobile gaming is getting better so is PC and console gaming so I feel they will always be behind but you never know what may happen next.

I think mobile gaming community is bigger than console gaming and PC gaming. That's the reason why PUBG Mobile is the most played game. While a lot of high end games are still not available for mobile gaming, but a lot of developers are trying to attract mobile gamer and I believe mobile phones will continue to develop better to accommodate gaming.

With AAA games starting to be supported on some mobile devices, it very well could be, but I don't foresee all games on console being available on mobile, so it's a tough call.

This could happen, mobile games are getting better every day and mobile devices are also getting better, but there is a problem, and that is that console and computer games are also constantly improving, so I think it will be difficult for them to ever be as good, but everything is possible, and I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, Of course, for me it is not comparable to play on a video console than on a mobile, it is much more comfortable for me to play on a video console.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back