What's new

Will cryptocurency value increase or decrease next?

Hasan Raza

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$7.0000USD
Biznotes
Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??

The U.S. Dollar Index, a gauge of the dollar's value against major world currencies like the euro and Japanese yen, slid 6.8% in 2020 and is down again in 2021. That's key for bitcoin because the cryptocurrency's price is mostly denominated in U.S. dollars

Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??
The crypto currency world is progressing and there are many people still discovering crypto currencies and making investment daily. Because of this l think the prices of crypto currencies will still rise for some more years before stabilizing.

The crypto currency world is progressing and there are many people still discovering crypto currencies and making investment daily. Because of this l think the prices of crypto currencies will still rise for some more years before stabilizing.
I am agree with you dear but take a look at the stock market which is much disturbed due to cryptocurency market. It is also a loss for government because nothing is gained by government due to cryptocurency market. What will you say if government banned it in future then what will the investors of cryptocurency do.

Crypto currency value shouldn't be determined with just word of mouth. If you don't know how it's Volatility works you won't know whether the coin will go up or down so that's why it's very important to study technical analysis and chart reading on crypto currency exchange Business. Without this it will be very hard to determine it's next direction

It can not be predict easily it just estimates, in these couple of weeks value decreased and everyone was hoping that it will increase. And from tomorrow many coin ms changed the color from red to green it means it is increasing now. But no one can say precisely abiut value or price of CCW (Crypto Currency World).

Not every cryptocurrency is declining nowadays. Coins like Polkadot and ethereum are holding steady and has remained stable for a while. Bitcoin on the other hand is dropping in price and it could hit a new low next week.

I think nowadays crypto currency is increasing and many people world is getting know crypto currency. Many people know about bitcoin so its posible that also many people will invest to bitcoin so that if many will invest the price price of bitcoin will also increase.

Not every cryptocurrency is declining nowadays. Coins like Polkadot and ethereum are holding steady and has remained stable for a while. Bitcoin on the other hand is dropping in price and it could hit a new low next week.
Yes, even if Bitcoin and other coins are dropping some Cryptocurrencies are rising a lot these past few days. Just like Ethereum it just shows that they're some strong coins on their own and their price doesn't depends much on the price of Bitcoin.

I have seen it's value going down continuesly, and I think it will keep going down. Let me explain you why? I have some questions in my mind that's why I'm suggesting this, first of why it goes up once in a week and remains low other days of week? People don't invest in it when It starts going down, and at a minimum down, the again bring it up to attract more people and then start lowering it down. That's why governments are not interested to legalize it at all.

We expect prices to increase, but not the kind of bull run we saw last month, just a minimal of normal increase in the prices of most Cryptos.

Already, a few crypto are really gaining, like Dogecoin, Zec, Zen, Digibyte etc have seen a tangible price increase, we expect this to continue in coming days.

We expect prices to increase, but not the kind of bull run we saw last month, just a minimal of normal increase in the prices of most Cryptos.

Already, a few crypto are really gaining, like Dogecoin, Zec, Zen, Digibyte etc have seen a tangible price increase, we expect this to continue in coming days.
Yes dogecoin is in bullish condition.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen it's value going down continuesly, and I think it will keep going down. Let me explain you why? I have some questions in my mind that's why I'm suggesting this, first of why it goes up once in a week and remains low other days of week? People don't invest in it when It starts going down, and at a minimum down, the again bring it up to attract more people and then start lowering it down. That's why governments are not interested to legalize it at all.
Nice dear your point is valid

From the last one month Bitcoin price also decrease upto $30,000 and this is a big crash in cryptocurrency market.
But I hope that after some month it will again pump and Bitcoin will cross $50,000 in the middle of this year, so it's the best time to invest in cryptocurrency.

It is risk, It can not be guess that cryptocurrency will increase or decrease next. The ups and downs are coming in cryptocurrency investment much as compared to other exchange currencies. Many people have investment in bitcoin but it is possible that they will get loss, their country may banned it or internet problem.

No one can give an exact answer to this question right now because anything can happen. After the price of bitcoin surpassed the maximum that was before of 20.000$ everyone thought it was going to stop and go down. But it did the exact opposite and went up to almost 40.000$.

The price of cryptocurrencies are never static, it's been like this for years and it's not going to be changing anytime soon. It's what helps the investors in cryptocurrency to make money from their trade in the cryptocurrency market.

Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is based on practical smart contracts used by many projects for the digitalization of transactions. The currency value may increase due to the increasing demand for its blockchain and functions, rather than a deficit of the asset as it happens with BTC right now.

Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is based on practical smart contracts used by many projects for the digitalization of transactions. The currency value may increase due to the increasing demand for its blockchain and functions, rather than a deficit of the asset as it happens with BTC right now.
Personally, I'm actually waiting to laugh at some people who already ran off sell off their bitcoin because of the dip in the cryptocurrency price for the last week now. There was a friend of mine who I had pleaded with to not sell his bitcoin but he went behind me and sold it. I'm waiting for him when the price appreciates to laugh at him.

hello there. well there is a big conspiracy in crypto currencies value and big investor are jusy making value up to get big profit. you can check dogecoin value its 550% high in one night only so they are doing for them

Yeah you're right, ever since Bitcoin hit a price of $ 40k Jan 9, 2021
Then there is a price correction between $ 29k to $ 38k and I estimate it will be until Feb 6, 2021, I think this price correction is still within a reasonable level, so we don't have to worry or sell all of our Bitcoin, Price correction is very necessary at the price of cryptocurrency because it is to balance market so there is no Over valued.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back