What's new

Will cryptocurency value increase or decrease next?

Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??
I do not think so, no matter the decrease in the price, I'm very sure bitcoin can not go down to less than 30k again, by the way there has been a 9.65 percent increase just within a period of less than 10 hours now. The dumped price will soon pump and everyone will begin to small again.

These are the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...

I strongly believe the value of cryptocurrency would not decrease instead it will increase. each of the coins may decrease but more and more crypto will come up that will definitely increase in value we have just started This Journey and it's only going to get bigger and better

The price movement of cryptocurrencies is determined by The Market Force. that is the price from creature is determined by the law of supply and demand. So when you demand for inciting cryptocurrency is the price will go up provided that the supply is low. When the supply is high and demand is low there is no way the price will go down too.

Do not expect the cryptocurrency to be stable or degrees because all cryptocurrency are all moving forward though it may take many years for some cryptocurrency to be valuable but all are striving to move forward and I don't see how it will decrease anytime soon because everyday people are joining a cryptocurrency system.

Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??
I think cryptocurrency will continue rising because each and everyday crypto are getting known and more people are investing in them
and soon it may get adopted in most countries and this will make its price go higher daily

Yeah you're right, ever since Bitcoin hit a price of $ 40k Jan 9, 2021
Then there is a price correction between $ 29k to $ 38k and I estimate it will be until Feb 6, 2021, I think this price correction is still within a reasonable level, so we don't have to worry or sell all of our Bitcoin, Price correction is very necessary at the price of cryptocurrency because it is to balance market so there is no Over valued.
I have taken time to study the behavior of cryptocurrencies in their price fluctuations over the years and from my analysis, if the cryptocurrency falls by 5% in worth, whenever it will appreciate, it's going on with at least a minimum of 8% to 12% increase. So, it's practically why I'm not worried.

Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum is based on practical smart contracts used by many projects for the digitalization of transactions. The currency value may increase due to the increasing demand for its blockchain and functions, rather than a deficit of the asset as it happens with BTC right now

According to what I've been hearing about cryptocurrency I don't think we can accurately predict how the price of cryptocurrency will move there is a possibility that it can increase and there is also a good possibility that it can decrease , we do not have a deep understanding of how the cryptocurrency price will move

The cryptocurrency is very strong and a lot of people are investing in it and it is growing a lot and I think in the coming days its rate will go up a lot which has never happened before and A lot more people will invest in it and they will succeed and I think it will have a very high rate in the future.

According to what I've been hearing about cryptocurrency I don't think we can accurately predict how the price of cryptocurrency will move there is a possibility that it can increase and there is also a good possibility that it can decrease , we do not have a deep understanding of how the cryptocurrency price will move
Exactly, there is no way you can get the prediction correctly. It can be influenced by a lot unknown variables and it may either go up or down. Just like the US election influenced the price, the development of Corona virus vaccine did as well. So, it's all up to what we wake up to, we take it like that.

The value of bitcoin is going up, which is a very positive sign for all investors due to this investers are again active in trading with thankfully the market depend on the value of bitcoin go up if the value of bitcoin goes up

The Crypto currency market is currently above one 1 trillion dollars, it is important for you guys to understand that Crypto currency is a family name for digital decentralized Currencies. The market capitalization continue to increase.

As you know in the last week the value of all crptyo currency coins increase very much. I think the price of crptyo currency will increase because the price of Bitcoin was arround $30k in last two weeks or so. But now it is upto $33k or so. It will increase soon . For investors no need to panic.

Every thing is possible in the crypto market and we can't completed say crypto currencies would continue to increase in value by next year. But currently how things are going, they can still increase in next year.

Crypto currency value shouldn't be determined with just word of mouth. If you don't know how it's Volatility works you won't know whether the coin will go up or down so that's why it's very important to study technical analysis and chart reading on crypto currency exchange Business.

Now you can see that the value of cryptocurrency it has gone very high, bitcoin is going up very high, and even the value of the doge coin has been increased 600% which is very big change and the market is going to the moon now.

Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have indeed proven resilient. ... And Bitcoin indeed has risen back to all-time highs as of December 2020, reaching over $23,625 and Ethereum to nearly $700.2 Now, looking into the end of 2020 into 2021, the better question might be how this space will adapt in order to survive.

I don't know about the cryptocurrency rate increase and deceased last week but some said it's currency rate increase and deceased every day now bitcoin rate is increasing now a day but day time some said it's deceased and night time increase

The price of cryptocurrency can go either way because of its volatile nature which is one of the things that makes it unique. The best form of investment in cryptocurrency is long-term, because there's better chance of making profit from your investment if it's long-term than when it's short term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back