What's new

Will cryptocurency value increase or decrease next?

The U.S. Dollar Index, a gauge of the dollar's value against major world currencies like the euro and Japanese yen, slid 6.8% in 2020 and is down again in 2021. That's key for bitcoin because the cryptocurrency's price is mostly denominated in U.S. dollars.

It will go high because experts are discovering the more advanced things so later many new things will come to arise the price of crypto currency .
Yeah it crashed and most of the investors are disturb but they should wait for the next coming month to see the magically risen of crypto currency price.

that is a headache most investors In cryptocurrencies currently have right now because of late it seems like cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin was going above the roof as if he was even going to reach $100000 benchmark but of late I think is going to drop down a little further due to stock exchanges that is just my opinion though I've not a professional cryptocurrency expert.

I think the price of bitcoin or any other crypto currency is unpredictable because the price of any crypto currency will change base of supply and demand. If the supply is more than demand then price will go down and vice versa. So my answer to your question is unpredictable.

The cryptos will definitely rise, as i type, the price of btc is currently at 37,000usd while ethereum is around 1,416usd, a 134% increase and 18% increase respectively, this was expected as some of the factors responsible for the rise in values are currently booming, we should expect more growth.

Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??
So many of times I have seen it's value going down continuesly, and I think it will keep going down. Let me explain you why? I have some questions in my mind that's why I'm suggesting this, first of why it goes up once in a week and remains low other days of week? People don't invest in it when It starts going down, and at a minimum down, the again bring it up to attract more people and then start lowering it down. That's why governments are not interested to legalize it at all.

The Crypto currency market is currently above one 1 trillion dollars, it is important for you guys to understand that Crypto currency is a family name for digital decentralized Currencies. The market capitalization continue to increase.
That's a fact, no matter what happens in the market of cryptocurrencies, it keeps growing because I personally don't think it's possible for the world to live now without cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future we have always talked about and it's arrived to stay with us now.

It we deceased and also increase,
Post automatically merged:

It we deceased and also increase,Bitcoin will likely break $50,000 in 2021.” The market trend is clear. Despite Bitcoin variability, new bull cycles see the highs go higher and the lows get higher as well. This is to say that Bitcoin keeps breaking its previous records and stabilizing at higher prices after its drops.Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum have indeed proven resilient. ... And Bitcoin indeed has risen back to all-time highs as of December 2020, reaching over $23,625 and Ethereum to nearly $700.2

Dear as we saw in last week the value of all the cryptocurency coins has crashed much and now investors are very disturbed that what will become next that it may go higher or decline again. What you people say about this situation of cryptocurency??
Last week , the marlet of Cryptocurrencies was very down, as we saw the price of bitcoin went to 30000$ last night. The market will boom from saturady as per coinmarketcap , since you can invest in some coins like eth and litecoin as they have gone very low.

It is risk, It can not be guess that cryptocurrency will increase or decrease next. The ups and downs are coming in cryptocurrency investment much as compared to other exchange currencies. Many people have investment in bitcoin but it is possible that they will get loss.

It can't be predicted that easily, absolutely due to COVID-19 breakdown it crashed, but it Doesn't mean that the value of crypto-currency will come to the lowest, and won't come up again.

As for me cryptocurrencies are increasing every day despite Bitcoin has drop there is still hope hope that as time goes on you will still rise, then as for cryptocurrencies it will surely rise as usual.

cryptocurrency’s price is mostly denominated in U.S. dollars. The reason is possibly for the greenback’s decline over the past year, which is roughly three-quarters of the entire amount previously created in the U.S.

With a lot of new cryptocurrencies making way into the market and some awaiting to be listed on various exchangers there is no way cryptocurrency will experience decrease rather it will continue to surge high.

Cryptocurrency value depreciated because bit coin depreciated, from my own opinion and point of view, bitcoin seems to be controlling other cryptocurrency, I have noticed that whenever bitcoin appreciates they normally appreciates and whenever bitcoin depreciates they depreciates also.

The price has decreased but there's a high possibility that the price might increase later in the future, but it shall first go down a bit more. This is just my opinion though. You might want to take it with a pinch of salt......

Last week , the marlet of Cryptocurrencies was very down, as we saw the price of bitcoin went to 30000$ last night. The market will boom from saturady as per coinmarketcap , since you can invest in some coins like eth and litecoin as they have gone very low.
I'm definitely looking forward to the cryptocurrency booming again because a lot of investment are on the line for the new investors who can't be patient enough to allow the investment grow the way it is but because of the dip in the price, they all want to cash out and sell off.

I do not see any declination in the crypto currency for the next few weeks. What I foresee is a massive improvement in the rate at which the crypto currency move. My advice to willing investors is to hurry to Invest.

I do not see any declination in the crypto currency for the next few weeks. What I foresee is a massive improvement in the rate at which the crypto currency move. My advice to willing investors is to hurry to Invest.

This a good or motivational though of yours though it would have been more factual if you have any update as regards if big Investors will be Investing soonest which will necessitate the increase in price.

nobody knows, but increasing is possible as well as decreasing, crashes happened before and it's possible to happen again, but increasing is always happening which means it's guaranteed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back