What's new

Will Bitcoin repeat the history it made in 2020 this year 2021?

Most analysts are suggesting that bitcoin will break that 40k mark before February ends. Further they are also suggesting that it might hit the 100k mark and break it. There is high hopes of Bitcoin being more than a currency and becoming a store value.

I believe Bitcoin is going to move high ,I think anyone who invest now would still invest ,there is no actual time to invest ,just invest if you want to make more gains ,Bitcoin is very promising tho

The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?
The value of bitcoin increased in 2020 due to the increase in investors during the pandemic. In 2021, the value on bitcoin was higher than $40k. I think there was a time it attained $60,000.
It's value is still on the rise.

Bitcoin though dipped a lot greatly in 2021 but then it picked up back and broke its all time high ceiling even finishing the year over the $40000 mark.
I still see such trends happening in this year.

All these things are something we can't tell and it's just a mere prediction. For example we didn't even think that the price of bitcoins might even drop up to its current price as it is now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back