What's new

Why you should consider investing in litecoin

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
I think the litecoin token will go up high more very soon like it has been very high in the last few days and it keep growing in future Litecoin has the best coin in top trending coins so its future looks bright like bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
I think the litecoin token will go up high more very soon like it has been very high in the last few days and it keep growing in future Litecoin has the best coin in top trending coins so its future looks bright like bitcoin.

Wow, that is awesome to know. Litecoin is a good one to invest in for sure. Many analysis show that its price will keep improving. Those who invested in it earlier must be enjoying profits. But it is not too late to invest in it.

Litecoin also lowered the block generation time to 2.5 minutes versus ten, making Litecoin a faster solution for sending to and from. It has made Litecoin a preferred method for sending crypto to and from exchanges, while Bitcoin is now used more as a store of value.
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin also lowered the block generation time to 2.5 minutes versus ten, making Litecoin a faster solution for sending to and from. It has made Litecoin a preferred method for sending crypto to and from exchanges, while Bitcoin is now used more as a store of value.

The value of LTC has continued to rise in the last month and I think that one of the primary reasons that this is happened is because the ripple coin is undergoing such a intense lawsuit. So the use of the LTC coin is probably the next best thing that is able to provide us with quick transactions times as well as low transaction fees as well. Therefore if you are able to use this coin in order to make a transaction it is generally the preferred route. I definitely do agree that there's so much potential in this coin for the future.

Now at this point of time the litecoin is in good position.Litecoin is proven to be a coin of the future for those of us with keen interest on the futures of coins. Apart from the fact that it has a very minimal or low transaction fee, the coin has a speedy delivery time on withdrawal and this is reality.

Litecoin shares close comparison with bitcoin, more reason why it's referred to as DIGITAL SILVER, while bitcoin is referred to as DIGITAL GOLD. One thing I like about litecoin is the low transaction fee it offers.

I have neglected litecoin. I sometimes don't remember it even exist. I'm surprised that litecoin performed so well between December and now.. that means people that invested in December should be in profit now. Wow..

Litecoin being one of those first coins that was created after Bitcoin and being a direct copy cat after Bitcoin is definitely a winner any day. Over the years any major growth always reflect on litecoin so it will be a winner any day to have it in our portfolio.

Lower exchange costs. Litecoin's innovation offers various enhancements for Bitcoin's foundation, including lower exchange costs. At the point when you send Bitcoin from wallet to wallet, you lose a touch of crypto as the exchange is confirmed on the blockchain. In spite of the fact that Litecoin works in a fundamentally the same as way, its organization is more proficient than Bitcoin, which implies that you lose less cash when you start or get an exchange. This is a significant advantage for clients who go to digital currency for its advantages as a safe cash move framework.

We know bitcoin and ethereum are currently leading the cryptocurrency world and they are many cryptocurrency coins out there if it's possible we can all invest in all, but let's try and put our eggs in other cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin and ethereum

I have neglected litecoin. I sometimes don't remember it even exist. I'm surprised that litecoin performed so well between December and now.. that means people that invested in December should be in profit now. Wow..
This coin has continued to surprise me the way that it has increased its value and I think that it will continue to do so in this year as well. With there being so much controversy about the ripple company and a ripple coin as a whole I think that it would be a good idea to get involved in LTC because it offers you low transaction fees. So I definitely recommend that you start paying attention to it.

This coin has continued to surprise me the way that it has increased its value and I think that it will continue to do so in this year as well. With there being so much controversy about the ripple company and a ripple coin as a whole I think that it would be a good idea to get involved in LTC because it offers you low transaction fees. So I definitely recommend that you start paying attention to it.
I will take this advice seriously. I'll add Litecoin to one of the coins I will be investing in. I hope it continues to improve greatly...

Coupled with the fact that it has a very low transaction fee, that makes it even better........

I will take this advice seriously. I'll add Litecoin to one of the coins I will be investing in. I hope it continues to improve greatly...

Coupled with the fact that it has a very low transaction fee, that makes it even better........
Right now the last few days there has been a slight decrease in the price of the LTC coin. This could mean one of two things. It could only be presenting you with a great opportunity in order to make an investment into the coin, or it could be a way to show that the value may decrease further in anticipation of another bull market. So we should analyse the market before you look at investing in the coin to determine the best possible time that you can do so.

It's young which means it's cheaper to acquired. The gas fee is drastically low when compared to bitcoin. It also has the tendency to increase over the couple of yes so it's worth the try. Besides, bitcoin used to be on its level now but look at where bitcoin is now.

Its transactions much faster than Bitcoin. Its fee is lower than other cryptocurrencies.It has a good reputation in the crypto market . Explosive returns are possible during uptrends.

Crypto though a virtual money is generally accepted which is one characteristic of a legal tender. It won’t be long before this crypto takeover the fiscal world. So it’s important to key into the future so as not to lag behind when new terminologies and applications are used in the fiscal future. If not for anything else, i like getting myself acquainted with trending methodolog of which crypto isn’t an exemption.

Right now the last few days there has been a slight decrease in the price of the LTC coin. This could mean one of two things. It could only be presenting you with a great opportunity in order to make an investment into the coin, or it could be a way to show that the value may decrease further in anticipation of another bull market. So we should analyse the market before you look at investing in the coin to determine the best possible time that you can do so.
Investing in litecoin now will be a greater advantage now because I am very optimistic that the price of litecoin will rise soonest especially when flare network will be taking a snapshot for the entire litecoin holders.

Alright.. thank you for your comments. I will try and ask questions from people who understand how the market works before fully commiting...

This year money will be made. Hopefully...

Litcoin is actualy a cryptocurency that has shown the potential to rise.And could be a good investment to go in for.The prices has been stable and rising as well.And also the relatively small transaction fee is also another point that it is a prospective cion to stay with.

Litecoin to me is a very interesting type of cryptocurrency that I have an interest in for a while now. Not only because of it's cheap transaction fees when transacting with it, but it's value is beginning to make good appreciations too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back