Why you should consider investing in litecoin

Jonaville

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.

where is Litecoin going in 2021? Truly no one truly knows. Everything we can manage is to make an informed supposition dependent on both the previous presentation and the essentials. Hence, regardless of whether it is the hidden innovation or the value climb this year, we have motivation to accept that Litecoin is expecting bright days in front of it. The flipside of that coin (joke proposed) is that seeing as the innovation is still extremely juvenile, it is highly unlikely of knowing how it will respond when Uncle Sam sets some hard boundaries.

Transactions confirm much faster than Bitcoin. Lower fees than other cryptocurrencies. Has a long-standing reputation in the crypto market top ten. Explosive returns are possible during uptrend
Post automatically merged:

Transactions confirm much faster than Bitcoin. Lower fees than other cryptocurrencies. Has a long-standing reputation in the crypto market top ten. Explosive returns are possible during uptrend

Litecoins is going places too. It should be around top 4 trending coins. The funniest thing is that it is not as expensive compare to bitcoins and the likes of bitcoin cash. It is a nice coins to venture in of there is resources.

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
Litecoin is proven to be a coin of the future for those of us with keen interest on the futures of coins. Apart from the fact that it has a very minimal or low transaction fee, the coin has a speedy delivery time on withdrawal.

This is what I told a close friend of my who was hell bent on investing in Bitcoin. To say the fact, Bitcoin is a good coins to invest in, but is a bit expensive for a common man. Rather, it would very good to look for another coins that has great potential and invest sizable amount of money in order to have good return on the investment.

Litecoin is one of the fast rising altcoin in the crypto currency exchange Business right now. It has the capacity to surge pass $500 before the end of this year. We all see how Bitcoin and Ethereum is rising and the rise in this two coin is pumping the other coin very close to them in price. So for me litecoin is a good investment.

Without any overstatement, litecoin is among the best cryptocorrency that worth of investment if you want a quick profitable cryptocurrency. Litecoin's cheap to buy with not so much transaction fee. I can predict that if you invest on litecoin this month you will gain a double profits next year.

Litecoin can produce a greater number of coins than Bitcoin and its transaction speed isfaster, but these factors are largely psychological boons for the investor and don't impact the value or usability of the currency.

Litcoin isoften referred to as the digital silver to Bitcoin as digital gold. It shares many similar attributes with Bitcoin and is among the oldest crypto assets in the market that still exists in the top ten cryptocurrencies by market cap. This alone gives Litecoin incredible promise as an investment and tremendous staying power when it comes to the fast-paced crypto market.
This guide will explain exactly why Litecoin investment is a smart idea and why any amount of investment in Litecoin is worth it when you consider its long term growth potential. We’ll also explain how to invest in Litecoin, the pros and cons of Litecoin investing, and much more.

I am considering to invest into Litecoin because it has lower transactions fee and makes transactions faster. The major reason is because of the plan snapshot by flare network to give equal ratio of litecoin to flare token to users.

Litecoin has performed very well and is still performing better and if you check statistics, investors made about 5x from investing in litecoin starting from last year January. We need to consider litecoin and invest early because it's among the cheap crypto currencies but with great potentials tomorrow and l believe no investor will make loss from investing in litecoin.

where is Litecoin going in 2021? Truly no one truly knows. Everything we can manage is to make an informed supposition dependent on both the previous presentation and the essentials. Hence, regardless of whether it is the hidden innovation or the value climb this year, we have motivation to accept that Litecoin is expecting bright days in front of it. The flipside of that coin (joke proposed) is that seeing as the innovation is still extremely juvenile, it is highly unlikely of knowing how it will respond when Uncle Sam sets some hard boundaries.

That's the worry I have with Litecoin as it's not about the proposition that it is the crypto of 2021, but how is that going to affect the type of decisions we make as crypto currency traders. Such is the idea of what we are expected to do and till we are confident that Litecoin is truly the coin to invest heavily this year, then Bitcoin is the number 1 for me.

Litecoin is one Cryptocurrency with a great potential to rival Ethereum in the future because at the rate it's currently going, it might meet cryptocurrency like Ethereum in value. The fastness of processing it's transaction is contributing to it's success in the Cryptocurrency market.

Litecoin is a good coin to invest in although, the rise has been a bit slow when compared to the two top coin, bitcoin and ethereum. As for speed and transaction fees, those are my reasons for hodling it.

For most investors who are really invested in cryptocurrency, litecoin is usually a means of carrying out transaction to avoid the heavy gas fees of Bitcoin.

However, for small investors, Litecoin is the way, if you don't want to consider Ethereum.

Yes I totally agree with you and I’ll be real honest I didn’t think so highly of Litecoin until late last year, I actually thought Litecoin was going to keep playing around the twenty thousand naira mark for another two years not know that the coin had so much potential to grow, now is the best time to invest in it

From my perspective, it's not just only in Litecoin that this should be applicable but on all growing cryptocurrencies. There is always a good side to any investment one makes in any coins, the only problem is that the huge funds to use and invest in all of them can never be available and enough.

No one can really tell where its heading to. Because from a experiences the price night even drop lower than it is already. I believe the best way to earn from Crypto is to engage in active daily trading.

Litecoin is one of the few altcoins that I've been keeping an eye on ever since the last few months of last year. It is much affordable than any crypto currency. I just hope that the price movement will continue to go up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back