What's new

Why you should consider investing in litecoin

Yes you have spoken well, Bitcoin is the talk of the Town and in fact, the best crypto currency at the moment. But the only disadvantage is the price to buy one bitcoin, that is too much for an average citizens. And that should be your major reason for investing in litecoin, although there is hope of litecoin growing in the future.

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
I have always known that litecoin has great evidence for a rise in coming years ,and I have always have plans to keep investing in it. It has also attracted many investors concern due to the low fee associated with it . I believe before the year runs out ,the price may be at $1000

Everybody knows that the best two coins are bitcoin and Etherum today, but those are not the only coins. Buying bitcoin and Etherum today is so difficult because of the price, so it would be difficult to get a meaningful investment out of it. Lite coin on the other hand is amongst the leading altcoins, as it is getting better everyday, and the value is still fair to buy.

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
I was looking the way of litecoin as at September last year, but I had a bad experience with a litecoin telegram bot, I devoted my time and resources claiming litecoin, when I wanted to withdraw, it out to be a scam. Although I have a couple of cents worth of litecoin I careless about it now.

But if I see a legitimate site that give litecoin of provides investment opportunities for litecoin I may try it out.

I've been telling a lot of people to invest in cryptocurrency as much as they can because there are some minor cryptocurrencies now that may have the potential of becoming the next bitcoins in the nearest future, lite coin is another cryptocurrency that is cheap now that has the possibility of becoming another bitcoins in the next five years,new investors who are interested in investing in bitcoins and other cryptocurrency should consider investing in litecoins

Concerning considering investing in litecoin. well, I believe the cryptocurrency coin called litecoin should be one of the top five 5 trending cryptocurrency coin we have presently. It looks promising and the translation on it is very fast and it doesn't charge much like some other cryptocurrency. It is nice to invest into litecoin

Yeah i think you are right on this and we should not under estimate litecoin because the price of litecoin could become the next ethereum and might get to $500 soon , so investing now is really going be a large bonus i think ,,and that is why i have invested some litecoin and i bought the ltc when the price was close to $59 i never knew these bullish run would even take place

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late
Litcoin is highly praising now a days.
Concerning considering investing in litecoin. well, I believe the cryptocurrency coin called litecoin should be one of the top five 5 trending cryptocurrency coin we have presently. It looks promising and the translation on it is very fast and it doesn't charge much like some other cryptocurrency. It is nice to invest into litecoin
Litcoin is getting great attention of investors from few month. Its price is also increasing with constant rate.
As like bitcoin, these altcoins is really praising. I would love to say that the litcoin witj surprise the world.

It depends on a lot of people and the budget of an individual anyone who have enough money to be tied down by lite coins can go ahead and invest in lite coins,me I personally do not have any money to be tied down with coins that may take years for it to have a reasonable value I'll rather concentrate in coins that is still going up example of the coins I might consider investing in bitcoins, ripple and ethereum. I don't know how such time to be wasting for coin to get value
Post automatically merged:

It depends on a lot of people and the budget of an individual anyone who have enough money to be tied down by lite coins can go ahead and invest in lite coins,me I personally do not have any money to be tied down with coins that may take years for it to have a reasonable value I'll rather concentrate in coins that is still going up example of the coins I might consider investing in bitcoins, ripple and ethereum. I don't know how such time to be wasting for coin to get value

Thanks for the eye opening questions. I have thought of investing on Litecoin earlier before now, but I am scared of losing my money for the imbalanced cryptocurrenies. But, I think I'm motivated now that you have a good write-up on it. Thanks once more.

After Bitcoin, Litecoin is a fast growing currency Lite coin is going up a lot in trading at the moment.This currency is known for investing due to fast transactions. Its fee is much lower than Bitcoin so people like to invest in this currency.The withdrawal I have invested is in the same currency

I have been watching Litcoin for some time because the value of the litecoin is going up along with Bitcoin and in it only in Litecoin and I recommend the most this coin and i also got all withdraws in litecoins.

Lite coin is great but I won't advise anyone to invest on it as at this moment because it is currently seriously unstable, it just keeps on appreciating and then depreciating endlessly, take for example yesterday it appreciated and today it depreciated a lot. When it is finally stable I would invest on it but for now I won't even think about it.

The first time I received bitcoins it was $400. Just in 6 years bitcoins became more than 35K usd. Litecoins is just running around $150. If it increases just by 10% in 5-6 years, litecoin will be peghed at $1500.Imagine how much you will make if you bought 10 litecoins.

According to Capital, the current price of LTCis an attractive entry point for those who want to hodl LTC during 2021 - with Litecoin pricepredictions for 2021 between $87 and $107, which are the 0.382 and 0.5 Fibonacci extension levels. According to Cryptoground.com, LTC will be trading at $347.8 by the end of 2024.

Why you should consider investing in litecoin​

Lower transaction costs: Litecoin's technology offers a number of improvements on Bitcoin's infrastructure, including lower transaction costs. When you send Bitcoin from wallet to wallet, you lose a bit of crypto as the transaction is verified on the blockchain.

Bitcoin currency is the very heavy currecy online trading marketing .currency is very large networking marketing if the bit coin currency of the market . easly bitcoin.convert the local currency

Truly your claim is right.Litecoin is a promising cryptocurrency worthy of investment. Last year litecoin experienced its best so far after hitting 80% increase from previous year. Litecoin started showing good sign around October 2020 when the value of litecoin suddenly rises with a 5.21% in the space of two days

Thanks for the info, I will definitely consider litecoin and some other crypto like chain link, I have seen a great performance in them, you don't just buy crypto but you need to get yourself updated as well with the current crypto trends.

Very well said brother 👏🏻
I personally recommend people to invest in litecoin and etherium.
These both cryptos have potential to give Bitcoin a competition.
Someday like bitcoin, these cryptos will rise
And then people will regret.
Post automatically merged:

Very well said brother 👏🏻
I personally recommend people to invest in litecoin and etherium.
These both cryptos have potential to give Bitcoin a competition.
Someday like bitcoin, these cryptos will rise
And then people will regret.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back