What's new

Why you should consider investing in litecoin

Litecoins is going places too. It should be around top 4 trending coins. Apart from the fact that it has a very minimal or low transaction fee, the coin has a speedy delivery time on withdrawal. We all see how Bitcoin and Ethereum is rising and the rise in this two coin is pumping the other coin very close to them in price.

I never paid to Litecoin before last year's rapid rise, i thought it was a weak coin because it's been stable at 40-50k for a while. So i was shocked to see that along with Bitcoin it rise that much. Now yes i intended to invest some money on Litecoin but i will wait for a while.

I never paid to Litecoin before last year's rapid rise, i thought it was a weak coin because it's been stable at 40-50k for a while. So i was shocked to see that along with Bitcoin it rise that much. Now yes i intended to invest some money on Litecoin but i will wait for a while.
Litecoin had a significant rise last year much more than bitcoin cash and it has more potential this year if the flare network eventually integrate the smart contract features into it blockchain. You can still make money by Investing in it.

As a Litecoin hodler, I expect the Ltc price to go up which since Jan 9 the Ltc price has dropped from $ 177k and is now $ 125. this happens because the influence of the price of Bitcoin goes down. MarketCap $ 8,402,237,122 and Volume $ 9,099,581,796 or 71,835,517 LTC means that Litecoin is a liquid and widely traded asset. Predictions using the Trend Line Forecast show that Litecoin is very good for long-term investment.

Litecoin had a significant rise last year much more than bitcoin cash and it has more potential this year if the flare network eventually integrate the smart contract features into it blockchain. You can still make money by Investing in it.
Yes i have plans to invest in Litecoin but im still observing the price for now. But i will surely do it because I've already seen how much it can go up, i know it's still not the price peak and it can go higher than that. I will probably do it next month

سو
It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
Litecoin is getting great attention as like bitcoin. Investor believe that one day it will increase as like Bitcoin. As much as there is lounge in the cryptocurrency market these days, I think one day it will all go up a lot and those who bought it today will become rich. There is much publicity of eth and litecoin in trading market. That's why people or attracting toward it.

Yes i have plans to invest in Litecoin but im still observing the price for now. But i will surely do it because I've already seen how much it can go up, i know it's still not the price peak and it can go higher than that. I will probably do it next month
If you have the funds now I will suggest you invest in it now because of two reasons, the first is that the price is down by 15% now which is big advantage the second is if flare network is going to take a snap shot you will also earn and very likely it price will hike

Is not so, litecoin and other altcoin follow the footstep of bitcoin, if bitcoin did not increase I dont think other altcoin will increase just like that. Litecoin as not even experience any massive inctease compare to etherieum but bitcoin still controls other altcoin.
Post automatically merged:

Is not so, litecoin and other altcoin follow the footstep of bitcoin, if bitcoin did not increase I dont think other altcoin will increase just like that. Litecoin as not even experience any massive inctease compare to etherieum but bitcoin still controls other altcoin.

Its close relationship to Bitcoin and it's digital scarcity make Litecoin especially valuable. On-chain activity shows a healthy Litecoin network that has over 100,000 active addresses, and is processing roughly 40,000 transactions every 24 hours.Technically, Ethereum transactions can be faster than Litecoin transactions due to faster block generation time. ... Litecoin is often called the silver to Bitcoin's gold. It is seen as a safe alternative investment, but one that may never grow in value as much as Bitcoin

Litecoins is going places too. It should be around top 4 trending coins. The funniest thing is that it is not as expensive compare to bitcoins and the likes of bitcoin cash. It is a nice coins to venture in of there is resources.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, while Bitcoin is expressed as digital gold, Litecoin is considered digital silver. And that's not in vain.
LTC has a loyal, involved developer community that is making great strides in renewing and developing blockchain methods. Furthermore, the consensus protocol is more effective, making it easier to introduce new techniques.

I would not say that it is a genuine contender. It is consistently something to be thankful for to have LTC, BTC and PCCoin.

LTC has nothing instrincally extraordinary then BTC, however it is in every case great to have solid rivalry. So as long as you can exchange your LTC for your BTC, as in BTC-e Russian trade it will stayed compettive. It is a lot simpler to have the option to trade between digital forms of money, at that point fiat to crypto.

Cryptocurrency has been the leading online trade now,most people only know about bitcoin,but investing in litecoin can be a good idea most coin has been underated by most people but they are really going to speed up in the cryptocurrency market more than bitcoin in the coming years

Litecoin is a good crypto currency. I believe it is going to grow in the future, but how fast it is going to grow is what I don't know. It's just good to always invest what you can actually afford. Cypto keeps fluctuating and Litecoin is not an exception.

Litecoins is going places too. It should be around top 4 trending coins. The funniest thing is that it is not as expensive compare to bitcoins and the likes of bitcoin cash. It is a nice coins to venture in of there is resources.

It is true that Bitcoin is currently the most talked about crypto currency. However, we should not neglect other ones too. Take Litecoin for example. It is a low-key great crypto to invest in. Last year December, on 20th precisely, litecoin was around $80, today it is $159. That means if you invested in litecoin on December 20, today you will be getting 2x of your investment. So let us open our eyes and see litecoin for what it really is before it is too late.
From the last one month litecoin is showing a very positive fluctuations in its rate, and its worth has increased from 90 Dollar to 150 + dollar, so its showing good sign to invest and trade with it for future benefits, if you have any plans, you should go for it.

I did not personally see the need for someone to invest in litecoin because it is a crypto-currency that will take a lot of time for it to appreciate to the required value instead of me investing in it i wt rather go on and invest in a cryptocurrency like ethereum and bitcoins because this are the coins that keep on moving upward and are gaining value each day I think investing in bitcoins or ethereum is the best way you can invest in cryptocurrency for now.

Investing in bitcoin is one thing. But I really don't think it's a good idea to invest in any other type of crypto currency. You could lose your money. Mainly because the only cryptocurrency most people know about it bitcoin which means not many people would invest in the other.

investing in lite coin is also a good option for people who are interested to hold on their cryptocurrency for a long time because that coin is a cryptocurrency that will take a lot of time for it to gain enough value but although the price of litecoins is moving up with no possibility of coming down anymore I think investing in lite coin is not a bad decision, it depends on an individual.

You need to invest because it always good having something to fall back on when there is scarcity in the economy. It not good to use all your ten hand to eat. You should always have something to keep for time things will not be okay. You need to always investing on crypto.

Litecoin has recently started gaining recognition unlike some months ago where the reverse has been there case. But I will suggest you watch the trends and volatility of the coin for some weeks or even months or so before investing in it. By the way, if you're looking for a country to invest in and start getting returns quickly, don't consider litecoin
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin has recently started gaining recognition unlike some months ago where the reverse has been there case. But I will suggest you watch the trends and volatility of the coin for some weeks or even months or so before investing in it. By the way, if you're looking for a country to invest in and start getting returns quickly, don't consider litecoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back