What's new

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

Investing in agricultual products is less riskier than most of all the investment out there , at least at the end of the investment, you will actually gain something at the end of the day.
Basically it's less riskier than other options. I mean like stock market.
Our population are growing so agricultural products also needed badly. So it has demand.

Investing in agriculture is a very good investment because people need those materials daily. And it is the fastest growing business venture. I would love to invest in agriculture in the long run when I have the means to.

Of course looking at the increase in population and how demands of agricultural products is increasing investing in agricultural is good.

I have plans of investing in agriculture sometime in the future, but am holding back because of funds and I have also have not found the right opportunity.

Investing in Agriculture is a very good business Idea to venture into. The beauty part of the business is that it comes with different options and you have different areas in where you can invest into

Of course looking at the increase in population and how demands of agricultural products is increasing investing in agricultural is good.
As one agriculturist said that agriculture is feeding the population. If we overlook agriculture now then we might have no food in the years to come. The main problem of agriculture here is the selling of the farm harvest that prices are controlled by the traders who buy and bring the harvest to the market.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Why not, coconut. If I have the money and the resources, I will really venture into Agriculture business and industry. Its because just like what you said we are still here in this earth existing because of the food that we eat. Because there are farmers planting our food.

People should actually start looking into the agricultural business because it is now becoming the black oil of the future. With agriculture, you can be set to becoming one of the successful persons in town because it really has a lot of business opportunities to make one good money

Agriculture would be a very good option to invest in especially in this period seeing the dwindling economy and the rate at which price of goods are skyrocketing meaning good profit for agricultural producers

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
I would have loved to invest in agriculture this year but my problem now is no land I can do that and I don't have any other means that I can be used to sort my bills when I needed to sort them out I guess.

Agriculture is a very amazing lucrative business which has a lot of benefits ranging from provision of food to means of foreign exchange.
Post automatically merged:

Agriculture is a very amazing lucrative business which has a lot of benefits ranging from provision of food to means of foreign exchange.
You should consider investing in agriculture presently because agricultural is very lucrative and because everyone must eat then you must sell when you have agricultural products.

You should consider investing in agriculture presently because agricultural is very lucrative and because everyone must eat then you must sell when you have agricultural products.
I do not want to see that agriculture is dead. Most of the farmlands near the suburbs are being converted into residential villages and the residential villages in the suburbs are being converted into commercial districts. Where shall we get our food in the future when there are no more farms?

I believe that everybody consumes food at least twice a day and that makes agriculture to be a very good investment opportunity provided that you find a good entry.

Yes investment in agriculture is good but you should also consider alot of things..for example if you want to invest on plant... you should consider if the soil is suitable or not...for livestock you should consider the season... some livestock are likely to die in cold and rainy season.

I have already invested in agriculture. Agricultural investments are very reliable because these products are always in high demand in and out of season. It is very lucrative too, and there are many fields one can take up.

I have not made plans yet concerning investing in agriculture this year.
It is a profitable investment especially with the high demand placed on both livestock and crop produce.
You are right about it being one of the safest investments.

Agriculture is actually the main stay of any society or nation,it is what sustain life and an indispensible commodity that no body can do without,the market is already there,and does not need much publicity once the market is there.

Investing in Agriculture is what youth should be turning to now. The challenge most people are facing is unavailability of land. To invest in agriculture to some extent, you'll need land. However, you can investing in Agriculture indirectly by importing seeds, insecticide, and other agriculture items and sell at your vicinity.

People need food every day to survive so if you invest in agriculture you will make a lot of money because food is been consumed every day and people buying it daily so there is a profit there

Investing in agriculture is actually one of the best things in life. You get to make things happen within a short period of time, like three months. This is the time most crops take to yield.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back