What's new

Why you need to buy cryptocurrency weekends and sell midweek

I think I can completely agree with the fact that the number of transactions occuring during the weekend is far less than than it occurs during the week
The reverse can happen as well. People are free during weekends sitting at home , they can buy crypto and hence nore number of transactions during weekends. During week days , people are busy with their schedule.

Mostly times the Cryptocurrency prices usually increase in the midweek while the price fall for weekend it's so cheap and available to buy and keep in your wallet account.

Cryptocurrency market can always disappoint you at any moment even with all the technical analysis you have done. It's all about using a strategy that works for you and for me, I like selling short.

Celo is nothing but a form of blockchain ecosystem which aims at growing the adoption of virtual currency amongst smartphone users. Just by using phone numbers as public keys, Celo has a vision of introducing billions of smartphone owners from all around the world to transacting in online currencies.

The reason is that majority of the cryptocurrency usually end up has lower price when the market was about to close for the weekend. A wise investor will buy cryptocurrency on Friday and sell the following week.

Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

1) The number of transactions on weekends:
Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

Do you think these are the main reasons for the weekend dip?
Well your observations are ok,but the isue of traders not having enough money on weekends is something i think investors would easilly curtail,as they will surelly have some money to trade with.

The observation enlisted is apt and is relatively feasible but from the experience I've had on cryptocurrencies I don't think it is actually true, I feel this is more of a Hasty generalization. The market value is still dependent on the law of demand and supply.

truly buying of crypto at weekend is preferable because the price would have fallen,but to me weekend is not the best time the best time is when there is a general reduction in the price value.

This is a good cryptocurrency trading strategy and it is good for short-term gain. it is good to do research very well before you decide to buy a cryptocurrency that can rise with a short period of time.

This may be true in some cases but not in all cases, also some of the things you described are mostly applicable in the stock exchange market. I think it all varies and there isn't a trend to it all.

This is actually a good observation and s good call for those who wants to make money from the crypto currency exchange Business. I have also been noticing this trend and I think I will follow suit.

All sort of manipulation occurred I the week days. On the weekend, the price would normally come down because the banks are closed and investors would find it difficult to fund their accounts. During the week there will be price sure which present sell opportunities.

Well, about cryptocurrency trading, I don't think there is any specific time which is the best to buy and also sell. The best time, is when the price is low and sell out when the price is very high.

This will work to at least 55% but we shouldn't expect to be making profit from this all the time. If this was really easy , a lot of people could have developed this strategy and will be earning a lot of money . The market is generally unpredictable that is it.

I heard that most of the crypto currency coin are lesser in price during the weekend and thats why most people prefer buying their coin during the weekend and sells during the week day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back