Why you need to buy cryptocurrency weekends and sell midweek

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

1) The number of transactions on weekends:
Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

Do you think these are the main reasons for the weekend dip?

I think that there is no better time to buy bitcoin than iron when the price is down if you know how bitcoin works very well you will know that the best time to invest or to buy is when Bitcoin is eor the price that is the best time to buy and you keep it for a long time before selling it off

Recently for some time now, I have noticed there is usually and increase in value on crypto currency, Litecoin to be precise during weekends

I don't quite agree with the first the first point. People can still find their wallet using credit cards and they do not need the bank to approve the transaction. Secondly , people already have funds to trade with

If this is a trend then I'd say it makes sense. Even in the ordinary market like stores there is the weekend sale when customers would be coming because usually the weekdays are bleak days for shopping. With investing or trading in crypto I hope that is correct that you sell only on a weekday.

Recently for some time now, I have noticed there is usually and increase in value on crypto currency, Litecoin to be precise during weekends
Yeah it is something that everyone can notice because the price of lite coin that most people think will not go up is now going up on daily basis.

As far as I understand crypto currency, I do not think it works on a preset formula such as price going up during the weekdays and price going down during the weekends.

This is actually a good observation and s good call for those who wants to make money from the crypto currency exchange Business. I have also been noticing this trend and I think I will follow suit

Buying crypto currency on weekends and selling during the week is profitable. As the price are low on weekends and high during the weeks. But sometimes it is not like that. The price sometimes rise on weekends and falls during the week.

I have also been noticing this trend for a while and I think this is true. The market go down during the weekend and during the weekdays it comes back with a strong green candle.

I am not into buying and selling crypto currencies, in fact I am not a crypto currency trader. I am into investing in crypto currency for a long term and my primary source of crypto currencies are from earning sites and advertisements.

Yeah it is something that everyone can notice because the price of lite coin that most people think will not go up is now going up on daily basis.
True,lots of persons who invested on Litecoin have started making little profits from their investment recently like a friend of mine who brought at a very low price before has made a lot of profits.

I think that there is no better time to buy bitcoin than iron when the price is down if you know how bitcoin works very well you will know that the best time to invest or to buy is when Bitcoin is eor the price that is the best time to buy and you keep it for a long time before selling it off
The trend is simple and straightforward. At weekends , the price of cryptocurrency is usually on the low because of reduced transaction volume. This is as a result of bank closure at weekends. Investors are unable to fund their account appropriately, and it's the best time to buy.

The part of banks not operating during the weekend might really be a part of the reason among the reasons. This is because banking apps and internet banking don't need bank operating hours to transact heavy volume of cash at once

There is no better time to buy crypto and the selling can be done any time. But the weekends have a major impact on the crypto coins truly and prices tend to be reduced. Still, traders need to analyze each market and see if it's good to sell

I believe that there's no much a lot better opportunity to purchase bitcoin compared to iron when the cost is actually down if you understand exactly how bitcoin jobs extremely well you will certainly understand that the very best opportunity to spend or even to purchase is actually when Bitcoin is actually eor the cost that's the very best opportunity to purchase as well as you maintain it for a very long time prior to marketing it off

I believe that there is no better time to buy cryptocurrency or to sell it, all depend when you really want to sell it so make profit from it.

If you are a short time trader you need to be very strategic, weekends are truly the best time to buy and sell during weekdays though in few occasions the market do go red during weekdays.

Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

1) The number of transactions on weekends:
Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

Do you think these are the main reasons for the weekend dip?
I don't think so. We are now in a midweek but the price of cryptocurrency is down or crashing. I believe it's still dependent in the law of supply and demand. Also the amount of volume that traders are putting into cryptocurrency.

This is something I have actually been observing for a long time now that the market always goes red when weekend is approaching and then comes back up by mid-week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back