What's new

Why you need to buy cryptocurrency weekends and sell midweek

Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

1) The number of transactions on weekends:
Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

Do you think these are the main reasons for the weekend dip?
I think that you have some very good points here, especially with the traffic being a lot lower on the weekend because of banks being closed, however this is not true around the world and there are some places that have major transactions on weekends as people are not working and can focus on their crypto portfolio.

Apart from buying during the bearish period and selling during the bullish period , one can be able to work towards positioning himself in such a way that he or she earns passive income daily , thus he won't be bordered by cryptocurrency

I am not concur with this though that the Cryptocurrency goes up in the weekend, the price of crypto fluctuate at any time, it is normal in crypto markets

I don't know about anyone else but most of the profit I have made is usually during a run in the weekend even this last weekend I had a 4℅ increase in my ltc wallet what I didn't have during the week

This is really good observations no doubt with lots of credibility too and definitely worth giving a try but still but low and selling when high still remains the surest way to transact and gain with crypto

This is definitely a very good idea because cryptocurrencies usually dips on weekends and rise mid-week. I think I will have to capitalise on this.

I think that there is no better time to buy bitcoin than iron when the price is down if you know how bitcoin works very well you will know that the best time to invest or to buy is when Bitcoin is eor the price that is the best time to buy and you keep it for a long time before selling it off

Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

So it is advisable or should I say it is best to buy on weekends and sell weekdays, because there will be enough profits right,? Please how much can I start with?

This is definitely a very good idea because cryptocurrencies usually dips on weekends and rise mid-week. I think I will have to capitalise on this.
Don't forget that the main strategy of the crypto currency market is buying low and selling at a higher price that is how you make profit

Succeeding in cryptocurrency is all about having the right mindset and strategy and I think this is definitely one of the best of them.

Maybe this happens to be because their price are highly negotiable during the weekend and rises during the midweek so that chances are there that you can make a lot of profit

To me even with the available information I'm still not convinced about the price of cryptocurrency can be predicted because cryptocurrency is something that cannot be predicted and most people have been benefiting even during the weekend.

All these things is not a guarantee that you will still make profit because as we all know cryptocurrency is highly volatile. it is possible that in the midweek the price of cryptocurrency drop ridiculously and you will have no option and you will be at loss.

To all the experts that took their time to explain this point here, i really do appreciate it because it will really help me in time to come as I know little or nothing about this at all.

This is so interesting. I'm just hearing some of these techniques for the first time. I haven't taken time to monitor the prices of cryptocurrency on weekends; it's something I'll begin to research on now

2) Leveraged trading

Hmmm. For once I never bothered to observe when cryptocurrency drop on weekends and rise on weekdays. I will check it out myself. But I have some reservations, you may be right but I doubt that transactions volume is low on weekends. They lots of means of add funds to your accounts.

I think I can completely agree with the fact that the number of transactions occuring during the weekend is far less than than it occurs during the week

Wow! Just wow! I was always thinking it's best to buy during the weekend and sell at the beginning of the week because people are really going to sell by weekend

In addition to the above, even traders take days off and being used to having weekends as free time, it's hard to break free of that habit. This can contribute to low volume during the weekend.

Wow! So finally, someone could say this. I have been noticing this trend for a while now and it happened that I normal experience this kinda loss during weekend on my crypto currency wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back