What's new

Why you need to buy cryptocurrency weekends and sell midweek

I think I will subscribe to that idea to some extent. Coins used to drop in price during the weekends and rise during weekdays buy not all time. I only trade though. If it's all green, all of us will be profiting each week then.

I have noticed this also especially Sundays into Mondays. The market then picks up from Tuesday. This probably happens in the Forex markets too since markets close on weekends.

But I doesn't work out well like that always. like in this concluded week the price was low during the week but increased the last week. Now this week the price is decreasing during the week. So that tip did not work this week

The dear of crypto currency investment is the beginning of being careful, I have never been scared of online investment like I am scared of crypto currency.

Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

1) The number of transactions on weekends:
Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

Do you think these are the main reasons for the weekend dip?
no its not... Its just fortunate that during the bearish run the market falls most time in weekends and rises during the midweek but since bearish started the method is false...

no its not... Its just fortunate that during the bearish run the market falls most time in weekends and rises during the midweek but since bearish started the method is false...
Well , you don't expect people to trade when the coin are dipping continuously. This is why the case wasn't the same during the dip period in the market.

I am not into buying and selling crypto currencies, in fact I am not a crypto currency trader. I am into investing in crypto currency for a long term and my primary source of crypto currencies are from earning sites and advertisements.
I have been hearing from different sources that crypto currency is lower in price during the weekend and its adviseable to buy then sell during the week when the price is high

Most of the time, the coins increase during the weekend and fall down during midweek. Selling it after the first day of the week brings you interest and buying again during the midweek.

It is very naive to think crypto currencies will go down in the weekends and appreciate in the mid week. Crypto currencies market, unlike share market, does not work in the preset rules and strategies.

Well , you don't expect people to trade when the coin are dipping continuously. This is why the case wasn't the same during the dip period in the market.
I still trade... Its only investors that cease to be involved during the market dip. But traders trade because of the downside profit we could gain at the dip.

I have also noticed that the price are always high during midweek and most times fall during weekends since the banks doing the transaction are closed this attributes

This is also a particular trend that I have noticed and I have been using it sometime to be getting small profit and the dump normally occurs around Sunday night and market returns Monday night

A trader who can sit his butt down and figure out these profitable trading hours and times the thread poster has just talked about can really cash in on this price advantage and make cool money for himself in the process too

Experts anticipate that cryptocurrency will crash on weekends, and if you constantly watch the crypto market on weekends, you will undoubtedly agree that cryptocurrency crashes as a result of investors' pessimistic behavior on weekends. Here are some of the reasons why accidents happen.

Weekend transaction volume is low because investors are unable to add funds to their accounts in order to trade because banks are closed on weekends. Also, Elon Musk's tweet waving a hand over the crypto sector can generate a surge in trading volume. However, as Asian banks open on Sunday night, the US banks follow on Monday, transaction volume climbs.

2) Leveraged trading
When investors trade cryptocurrency on margin, volume reduces. When an investor borrows money from an exchange, they must repay it when the price falls below a particular amount, known as the margin call. As a result, the exchanges will sell off the digital money to cover the loan. Furthermore, due to weekend bank closures, investors were unable to repay borrowed monies.

3) Market manipulation: This is still associated with speculation, but it is thought to take place during the week. They create a false demand and supply by faking sell or purchase orders, fraudulently influencing the price of cryptocurrencies. However, the spoofing has yet to be verified. The price of bitcoin frequently rises as a result of this.

It seems so. I think the main reason is that banks are closed. This gives room for investors to try and manipulate the market. Also because people are used to this pattern, they start selling before the weekend which can be a contributing factor.

It has been long I have been hearing about this conspiration theory that the prices of coins during the weekends are almost decrease due to some reasons. This is why expert love buying coins during the weekends.

The theory has worked more times than it fails and it gradually becoming a normal strategy for short time traders in the market. I also practiced it and it worked.

Buying crypto currency on weekends and selling during the week is profitable. As the price are low on weekends and high during the weeks. But sometimes it is not like that. The price sometimes rise on weekends and falls during the week.
That's true, and I believe it's part of market manipulation by the market makers. Some weekends end up being in serious green, while some weekdays are in deep reds.

I think there are some points in your write-up above and something for one to study and watch out how it works. It must have taken a serious research and study to come up with the analysis above. I will definitely give this a try. There are really talented individual in this platform. Thanks for sharing.

2) Leveraged trading

Well this makes sense. But you will realize the overall progressing of the various crypto coins is upward. Even with the occasional little dips that is witnessed during weekends, the total trajectory for most of the crypto has been bullish.

That's true, and I believe it's part of market manipulation by the market makers. Some weekends end up being in serious green, while some weekdays are in deep reds.
For example this is a weekend that all the price of the crypto currency will rise. It is a green light for the traders to go for buy. I am already trading now and I have gone for buy till Monday

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back