What's new

Why mostly new PTC sites turn into Scam?

Most owners of PTC sites see it as the coolest way to scam members, they have high withdrawal threshold which you won't find out it is a scam easily, till you waste much of your time.
I think everyone hates websites with high withdrawal threshold, especially new websites. That's why i always avoid them unless they are already popular and legit

I think everyone hates websites with high withdrawal threshold, especially new websites. That's why i always avoid them unless they are already popular and legit
Yeah, what I am actually saying is, Even though ptc sites have low withdrawal threshold like 3000 Satoshi, it would take time before you reach that amount since the pay is usually low per click.

Ptc sites are one of easiest money making option. There are amny old ptc sites which are still active and paying to their users. We also see many new ptc sites launch daily. And many members are ready to join even the sites pay less reward of the use's working.
But I am confused why these new sites turn into scam? When they can get benefits from the active members .
What do you say about this matter?
When they launched the PTC site. Maybe they don't really mean it to manage and control it so they become a scam. Or maybe they really intend to find their own profit by not paying for members' businesses on their site.

If that's the case, pity the users have been waiting and hoping for a long time but the results are not there, it can disappoint anyone using it.
Its a sucker, they can disappoint any one trying to gain through it. Cos immediately the ads they publish via their site fails in making them enough revenue income, they go on redundancy, and start slowing down payments of viewers on their site. Making it look more and more suspicious.

It may not be there fault, the thing may turn out not to profitable to them anymore. Maybe they are not seeing enough revenue/profit gain from it.

It may not be there fault, the thing may turn out not to profitable to them anymore. Maybe they are not seeing enough revenue/profit gain from it.
No, I think you are new to this field,you don't know the purposes of that scammers. Side by side ,you ll learn about it.

Yeah, what I am actually saying is, Even though ptc sites have low withdrawal threshold like 3000 Satoshi, it would take time before you reach that amount since the pay is usually low per click.
actually it doesn't matter even though the pay per click is low the most important thing is that it really can pay rather than we have focused on playing the mission but don't get results.

before they will make the site, their main goal is to scam the users after a period of time, I'm sure from that.
Yes I am also agreed with your this point of view. They have purpose to cheat people in this way. So I recommend, don't buy any subscription in new sites

before they will make the site, their main goal is to scam the users after a period of time, I'm sure from that.
That is true, him saying they do not have a proper planning means he does not understand how these sites work. Scamming is their main goal and try device different pattern all the time.

That is true, him saying they do not have a proper planning means he does not understand how these sites work. Scamming is their main goal and try device different pattern all the time.
I only use the Ptc sites for advertising my referral links not to work them xD

Ptc sites are one of easiest money making option. There are amny old ptc sites which are still active and paying to their users. We also see many new ptc sites launch daily. And many members are ready to join even the sites pay less reward of the use's working.
But I am confused why these new sites turn into scam? When they can get benefits from the active members .
What do you say about this matter?
true but note that most of them started off well, but because of lack of proper planning and poor funding these projects ends halfway mostly as a result of fake clicks or the use of bots

true but note that most of them started off well, but because of lack of proper planning and poor funding these projects ends halfway mostly as a result of fake clicks or the use of bots
May be you are right... But mostly ptc are pre-planned to become scam after paying or working few days or months

My theory is that most of this PTC websites are designed from the beginning to become a scam. The admin pays at the beginning to make the website more popular and then he will start delaying payments more and more while he is earning profit from the website. Eventually people get tired of waiting and that's when everyone realizes it's a scam
Most PTC never started to be a scam site or they never planned to become one at all but the situation of things and their inability to communicate the true message to members turned them to be scammer. There may be challenge along the way in running a forum but instead of just disappear from the internet, the best thing is to communicate the issue to the members. This is called credibility.

Most PTC never started to be a scam site or they never planned to become one at all but the situation of things and their inability to communicate the true message to members turned them to be scammer. There may be challenge along the way in running a forum but instead of just disappear from the internet, the best thing is to communicate the issue to the members. This is called credibility.
You're right dear. At times this PTC sites turn scam not because they want to, but due to lack of generating funds. At same time the scamming ones are still hiding under the umbrella of the good ones.

Any site, be it investment or otherwise that turns to scam it's members did not just suddenly turn, I believe the owners had it in mind before to scam people of their hard earned money.

In my modest opinion, it's due to the fact most PTCs don't run a serious object. Most of them promote questionable sites as gambling ones. In the worst cases, there is even the presence of adult ads, to worsen things. Users are not required to rack their brains to improve the quality of the site's services. It's only tons of click and tons of surf in change of crumbs. Sorry, but I'm not able to see where is the helpfulness of lot of PTCs and when a business lacks whatever helpfulness, whatever usefulness, it simply fails. If it happens a useful activity gets broken too, how much more a PTC :rolleyes:

In my modest opinion, it's due to the fact most PTCs don't run a serious object. Most of them promote questionable sites as gambling ones. In the worst cases, there is even the presence of adult ads, to worsen things. Users are not required to rack their brains to improve the quality of the site's services. It's only tons of click and tons of surf in change of crumbs. Sorry, but I'm not able to see where is the helpfulness of lot of PTCs and when a business lacks whatever helpfulness, whatever usefulness, it simply fails. If it happens a useful activity gets broken too, how much more a PTC :rolleyes:
Laughs. PTC sites this days aren't helpful anymore, their business are on the tumbling who those who choose a niche that is not pleasing to much people. Just like choosing a gambling PTC niche, where you gamble all your coins and lose them all. No one is interested in such.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back