What's new

Why mostly new PTC sites turn into Scam?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Ptc sites are one of easiest money making option. There are amny old ptc sites which are still active and paying to their users. We also see many new ptc sites launch daily. And many members are ready to join even the sites pay less reward of the use's working.
But I am confused why these new sites turn into scam? When they can get benefits from the active members .
What do you say about this matter?

Lack of planning, lack of vision,Lack of funding, lack of maintenance etc...there are alot of issues surrounding the matter..most of them just lack tragic that's all

generally, the admins make the Ptc and HYIP sites to profit from the investment of the users.

they don't have an effective source to recover their loss quickly so they scam the users and close the site.

I believe part of the reason is the fact that they don't have much again from what their sponsors paid them

generally, the admins make the Ptc and HYIP sites to profit from the investment of the users.

they don't have an effective source to recover their loss quickly so they scam the users and close the site.
Hyip sites scam is understandable But ptc sites are mostly free. Then how they get benefits from these free sites?this thing is confusing me

Hyip sites scam is understandable But ptc sites are mostly free. Then how they get benefits from these free sites?this thing is confusing me
they get some money from the advertisements because some users top-up his account to promote their referral links and get some referrals so the site will benefit from that.

they get some money from the advertisements because some users top-up his account to promote their referral links and get some referrals so the site will benefit from that.
Oh I see. Got this point now..?
And I think the owner of such scam sites are expert to make new sites with different look. So people trust these new sites and join without hesitation.

And I think the owner of such scam sites are expert to make new sites with different look. So people trust these new sites and join without hesitation.
it's easy to make a Ptc site dear, only you need to buy a script and your site will be ready :).
For me, I only use Coinpay and Adbtc.top to advertise because those are the best Ptc sites.

Yes that's true we should always be careful to not invest in new sites because the majority are scam .

it is true they are experts in creating new sites. I usually find they put out a new site with the same task with a slightly different appearance but still the same owner.

it is true they are experts in creating new sites. I usually find they put out a new site with the same task with a slightly different appearance but still the same owner.
Yes, I got this proof from a site which became scam. But I saved the current page on my cellphone's screen. When I clicked the site ,it lead me to a new site.

Ptc sites are one of easiest money making option. There are amny old ptc sites which are still active and paying to their users. We also see many new ptc sites launch daily. And many members are ready to join even the sites pay less reward of the use's working.
But I am confused why these new sites turn into scam? When they can get benefits from the active members .
What do you say about this matter?
Because PTC sites are in reality HYIP sites you have to buy an upgrade and you will earn for example 500 % of value of click however PTC prices are same so for example in basic membership you will earn 20 % of value of PTC ads means for PTC ad that pays 1 $ for one day exposure and PTC is paying 0,0002 $ per click for basic ad however it pays 0,005 $ for Gold membership and most of time price of 500 % does not cover membership fee with refferals and then PTC will turn into scam because he is making calculation when balance becames big from such investment and stops paying suddenly.

Yes, I got this proof from a site which became scam. But I saved the current page on my cellphone's screen. When I clicked the site ,it lead me to a new site.
indeed I have never experienced it, but I often encounter complaints from users who visit this type of site, that's why I am less interested in sites that often release their latest innovations.

indeed I have never experienced it, but I often encounter complaints from users who visit this type of site, that's why I am less interested in sites that often release their latest innovations.
In fact, I often experience that I have focused on doing missions but didn't get anything, so now I don't want to register immediately if there is no valid proof of payment.

My theory is that most of this PTC websites are designed from the beginning to become a scam. The admin pays at the beginning to make the website more popular and then he will start delaying payments more and more while he is earning profit from the website. Eventually people get tired of waiting and that's when everyone realizes it's a scam

In fact, I often experience that I have focused on doing missions but didn't get anything, so now I don't want to register immediately if there is no valid proof of payment.
Yes it was great when we started to want our list to look at first. Does proof of legal payment exist or should we look at the terms and conditions first.

They turn scam cos of non adequate making of revenue income to pay viewers of their ads. As such going on bankruptcy and unable to pay any one.

They turn scam cos of non adequate making of revenue income to pay viewers of their ads. As such going on bankruptcy and unable to pay any one.
If that's the case, pity the users have been waiting and hoping for a long time but the results are not there, it can disappoint anyone using it.

Most owners of PTC sites see it as the coolest way to scam members, they have high withdrawal threshold which you won't find out it is a scam easily, till you waste much of your time.

Some of them turn out to become a scam site just because they lack vison and proper planning, while at most time when the site has good amount of members they tend to always eat the money alone with out paying the members

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back