What's new

Why mostly new PTC sites turn into Scam?

For me the definition of a scam is a site owner that deliberately sets out to deceive its members and I don't think that is usually the case. I think some site owners are inexperienced and don't do enough research into what running a forum will mean or how much money they will need when the forum starts to get busy to pay their members. They run out of funds and the forum fails.

PTC site owner could possible turn a scam for matter of calculation:
Let's say for example price of 1000 clicks is 2 $. (micro ads)
So a free member earns 20 % means 0,002 $ * 0,2 = 0,0004 $.
An upgraded member for 5 $ per month earns 300 % means website will pay 6 $ for 1000 clicks.
An upgraded member for 10 $ per month will earn 400 % means website earns 2 $ and pays 8 $.
Additionnally, for example free member earns 20 % from affiliate and upgraded earns 60 % from affiliate.
So difference between earning and paying will let PTC owner run out of funds due to many upgrades and difference between revenues and what advertiser spend in advertisement.
Additionnally new kind of PTC where you pay 1 $ to get 100 clicks and get back 154 % means ad pack system where it is like HYIP scheme so PTC owner run out of funds and stops paying.

Most of these PTC site set out to do a genuine business but as they go on they discovered that they were no longer having client in so they decided to turn most of them into scam whereby they will eat people's money without paying the them for their work.

Ptc sites are one of easiest money making option. There are amny old ptc sites which are still active and paying to their users. We also see many new ptc sites launch daily. And many members are ready to join even the sites pay less reward of the use's working.
But I am confused why these new sites turn into scam? When they can get benefits from the active members .
What do you say about this matter?
Most of the new PTC website owners don't open the site to gain profit for so long of time,but they open it to gain in a short while while the members keep working on their platform and once they make the money they are looking for the crash I guess.

Most of these PTC site set out to do a genuine business but as they go on they discovered that they were no longer having client in so they decided to turn most of them into scam whereby they will eat people's money without paying the them for their work.
PTC website has always new clients but he may decide to turn a scam to earn all money paid by advertiser that is a wrong temathique and once the users says that admin is scam he runs 2 or 3 new PTC website paying status and this is same story again and again.

These Paid to post sites didn't turn into scam because they were legit in the first place. They are scams from the unset because that is what they set out to do in actual fact. Saying they turned to scam isn't going to cut it for me. They are simply scam from day one

I have never seen a PTC website that stood the test of time. A lot of them usually become scam within some period of time. I have worked in a PTC websites around 2018 in and of course i didn't make any money.

Most of the new paid to click sites usually turn into a scam very sooner because they act like a ponzi scheme. They usally callect money from new members who invested money and distribute profits to old members. Paid to click site owners take their cut and run away with the money. This is how this scam works. I advise people to stay away from new paid to click sites with no forum on the site.

The main reason why they turn scam is maybe because they dont get lot of advertisers , or the reason can be the scam intention by the PTC site admin. Usually people prefer to work in old PTC sites as they are sure they will get paid for their time.

One reason why most new PTC sites become scam sites is because as time goes on, the number of members on such sites do go up making it difficult for the site owners to keep up with payment

Ptc sites are one of easiest money making option. There are amny old ptc sites which are still active and paying to their users. We also see many new ptc sites launch daily. And many members are ready to join even the sites pay less reward of the use's working.
But I am confused why these new sites turn into scam? When they can get benefits from the active members .
What do you say about this matter?
They don't have any aim in first place than to scame people, because they wont turn out to be scan site if they are not planning to be scanning people from the very first beginning.

Another reason is the fact that PTC sites generate money from the advertisers that advertise their business on their site . When the advertisers are not coming or paying , users can't be paid .

Most of this new paid to click site are not coming to help anyone in any way but they are coming to scam people because paid to post site generate a low earning revenue with Google adsense and others, they will not have money to pay people anything reasonable.

At times I use to have this feeling that some PTC platforms, if not all, can also be seen as HYIP program because of how they also offer high returns for upgrade and you are scammed before getting to payout level. I think one of the reasons for turning scam is due to insufficient funds to pay to members. That is my opinion.

To be honest I am going to attribute this failure to a lack of planning because a lot of these sites wanted to be legit but then they run out of ideas on how to keep sustaining the site.

My theory is that most of this PTC websites are designed from the beginning to become a scam. The admin pays at the beginning to make the website more popular and then he will start delaying payments more and more while he is earning profit from the website. Eventually people get tired of waiting and that's when everyone realizes it's a scam

Well maybe there are a lot of legit one out there but their earning rate is always so discouraging that people may not be able to make anything out of it , that is why a lot of people are losing interest in them already.. at least we need a platform we can make something out of it.. upto a dollar.

It's because they have no sustainability processes and plans. Many of them don't build their ad networks enough that'll ensure they have enough clients or customers before jumping into the PTC space where they easily get flooded and can't keep up.

Some people start sites with the pure intention of scamming people, so these creators of new PTC sites close down too quickly after they have scammed people. However, some sites start with genuine intentions but cannot pay the users because they are not earning much therefor they shut down.

Some people start sites with the pure intention of scamming people, so these creators of new PTC sites close down too quickly after they have scammed people. However, some sites start with genuine intentions but cannot pay the users because they are not earning much therefor they shut down.
This is simple, a PTC site doesn't open for earn from clicks. They offer for example an upgrade for 20 $ a month and then get 2000 % of value of the click and then it is normal if I get 3 $ for 1000 clicks then pay 0,0015 $ per click and with 2000 % then I pay to the person 0,03 $ add to rent referrals and then high pay of real amount of funds I get from advertisement, it is new form of HYIP site.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back