What's new

Why most online business fail?

I think the basic causes of failure in online businesses is that the online business owners seek much researches before starting their online business.

most people failed online business because they don't plan on their business, which is what to produce, how to produce and when to produce.people can also failed their online business if they don't get a trusted customers.

The rate is that high assuming this study is actually accurate, not sure of it from my end here. People are not really very prepared to start a business before starting. They assume they have gotten everything in place, not knowing it is not.

It's because people think they pluck money on the internet. A lot of people are not ready to grow their online business before they start making money out of it,hence they frustrated out
You're right. A lot of persons think that because it's an online business, it requires no work. This is wrong as online work requires a lot of effort and planning.

The primary failure comes from poor management, lack of knowledge, and lack of publicity. Perhaps there are more important factors, but I think these are the basics.

I would like to comment on the lack of publicity factor. Online business is still not much popular in many Tier 3 countries. I live in such kind of country and most of the people do not even know that online business even exists. This is because the trend of buying from an online store is only popular among educated and rich people in my country, so I believe that online business is more likely to fail in my country.

I would like to comment on the lack of publicity factor. Online business is still not much popular in many Tier 3 countries. I live in such kind of country and most of the people do not even know that online business even exists. This is because the trend of buying from an online store is only popular among educated and rich people in my country, so I believe that online business is more likely to fail in my country.
On one occasion I was in a related topic, and the members only told me that they used the internet everywhere. I explained that in my country there are cities and towns where it does not reach, and therefore they use offline advertising such as billboards, word of mouth, radio and television for their offline business, which gives excellent results.

Why the rate is so high is because many of these persons going into online business most time do a replica of other peoples own that are already booming, if they had come with their own uniqueness and proper management the business wouldn't fail so much.

On one occasion I was in a related topic, and the members only told me that they used the internet everywhere. I explained that in my country there are cities and towns where it does not reach, and therefore they use offline advertising such as billboards, word of mouth, radio and television for their offline business, which gives excellent results.

In what country do you reside? I live in a country where most of the people do not even use the internet because the literacy level is quite low in my country and most of the people are not financially fit. A good percentage of population in my country does use internet and this is why online business is partially successful. Most of the businesses in my country rely on offline advertisement.

In what country do you reside? I live in a country where most of the people do not even use the internet because the literacy level is quite low in my country and most of the people are not financially fit. A good percentage of population in my country does use internet and this is why online business is partially successful. Most of the businesses in my country rely on offline advertisement.
I live in Venezuela in the capital city where internet is essential, but I know that there are towns where they do not have it and cities where the internet service is very unstable. And as in similar places, they depend on offline marketing.

I would put the failure of many online business as their lack of proper customer service. A lot of them great their customers poorly and do not listen to their feedback .
Post automatically merged:

A lot if this business fail because if the lack of basic planning. Going into any business, you should have a plan on how to achieve your business goals.

Last edited:
There is a serious competition in online business and this is one of the reason most of the online business are not progressing ,you really need a lot of skills and a good marketing strategy to succeed in online business

Consistency is the powerhouse of any work or business and when inconsistency starts to flood into the business that's when you will start to see faults from all corners of the business and it can very bad because that is what leads to laziness

There is a serious competition in online business and this is one of the reason most of the online business are not progressing ,you really need a lot of skills and a good marketing strategy to succeed in online business
Yes that's right due to the high competition online business require good marketing strategy to survive , as we see everyone want make his brand common .

Commitment is one of the most sought-after components in running any business, particularly an internet business. However, many business entrepreneurs fail to sustain their initial level of dedication. They begin well but lose concentration and drive to achieve for a variety of reasons. If they have some failures, many of them lose their passion.

The reason why most online business sell is that people don't really study the project that they want to sell online before they get into it and also having too much expectation on the business before you actually start it is a way to kill the business in the process.

Before starting we ought to have decided what to do, and not just developing an online store or business when we have no clear vision for it. We don't imitate others, rather stay alone think the best idea to work with.

It could be based on the fact that most of these business started without stress. They didnt have too go out there looking for a store or land to rent, they did not go out there buying goods. It was all done from the comfort of their homes, hence they do not place much value on it as they see it as something easy to start up without even gaining proper knowledge

I seriousness and lack.of focus make some people fail in their business pursuit and career. If they had put in the required efforts and time to it, things might be looking differently for them

Based on the experience of some friends of mine who opened online businesses just these late years, in one case it was coronavirus. The pandemic event destroyed the finances of one of my friends and consequently he couldn't maintain any more hos online business. The other were beaten by competence, unfortunately. Long term and well established similar businesses characterized by massive appeal grabbed the attention of my friends businesses' users.

Show me a man that is delligent In his duties and I'll show you a sucessful man. Most businesses Gail because their owners are sllutful and not delligent to watch over their businesses

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back